• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Draco

i havent bin able to play the game yet but i just wanted to know if the deep dive battle was featured in the game?

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Blindfolded_Riku said:
ok the level but not ''the fight''

well actually since were in the spoiler forum i will tell u that that battle is recreated in the one of the forms of Xenmas's final boss battle. only its with Sora and Xenmas instead of Roxas and Riku

HandsomeAnsem32

???? Do you mean just the cutscene of Riku and Roxas fighting???? Or do you mean Sora and Xemnas fighting on in the area of that building????

Both of those are included. BUT The battle with riku and Roxas happens pretty close to the end of Roxas's story. And the battle with Xemnas, IRONICLY is at the end of Sora's adventure.

Blindfolded_Riku

keyblader1234567 said:
well actually since were in the spoiler forum i will tell u that that battle is recreated in the one of the forms of Xenmas's final boss battle. only its with Sora and Xenmas instead of Roxas and Riku
yeah that's true => AWESOMENESS

BULLETPROOF

i haven't been able to play the game either, i am looking forward to that world the most, i'm getting the game in 12-15 days ( Spring Break )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back