• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

it might be just twilight town at night. thats what i always thought it was lol. thats what it looked like.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's definetly not any city we've known, except for the DD/ASAS city. So it must be part of a world... or a new one.

DarrcEnigma

That picture looks like it's taken directly from ASAS/DD. I'm personally not going to believe it until I see Sora or BHK there.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I dont think the building fits in with Twilight Towns look...So I dont think its in Twilight Town.

Last edited by a moderator:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
DarrcEnigma said:
That picture looks like it's taken directly from ASAS/DD. I'm personally not going to believe it until I see I see Sora or BHK there.
It's 100% not of the FMV, so it's ingame.

You can see that from the detail in the picture. And the camera angle.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ecstacy

i know the building doesn't look like it in that pic but in the movie i mean check for yourself it looks just like twilight town where they are fighting. i mean with all the lights and all. that would make since. by the way we have never seen it at night so who is to say. twilight town= golden glimmering city of light in the day and mysterious, gloomy dark place at night lol.

Brian

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
envyme2x said:
i know the building doesn't look like it in that pic but in the movie i mean check for yourself it looks just like twilight town where they are fighting. i mean with all the lights and all. that would make since. by the way we have never seen it at night so who is to say.
Since when does a town like Twilight turns into a New York at night? They change the buildings every night?!

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Haha New York...well it isnt in FMV you can tell from the picture...so its not from ASAS.

E

Ecstacy

i am trying to say we havent seen the complete city. that could be a part of twilight town like in traverse town. you go through doors and see something similar to the main area in some doors but like the door leading to merlin that section was really different. man new2ya you seem like a real smart ass.

Brian

New2Ya

I'm lost...
envyme2x said:
i am trying to say we havent seen the complete city. that could be a part of twilight town like in traverse town. you go through doors and see something similar to the main area in some doors but like the door leading to merlin that section was really different. man new2ya you seem like a real smart ass.

Brian
Lol, I know. And I'm damn proud of it. :rolleyes:

E

Ecstacy

oh ok. anyhoo do you know anyone who can translate that stuff lol.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
envyme2x said:
oh ok. anyhoo do you know anyone who can translate that stuff lol.
There are a few peeps here, but they're not online. We'll have t owait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back