• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
*shiver*
Please... no... not there! GOD NO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora and Kairi are leaning back on the benches and smooching, without a care in a world. They hear footsteps, stop for a moment, then start again. A face pops up in front of them.
"Hello, Mr and Mrs Mayor." Said Squall. Yuffie popped up from behind a seat, followed by Cloud, then Aeris.
"Whaddya want? Cant you see we're busy?"
"Damn right." Said Cloud.
"I wanted to apologize for being such a jerk earlier. I shouldnt have listened to Riku." Said Squall.
Yuffie hit him on his arm.
"What was that for?" Said Squall.
"You deserve it." Muttered Aeris, hitting him also.
"Ooh! This looks like fun!" Said Kairi, hitting Squall in the face. Squall ran off with Aeris following, and Yuffie aswell. Cloud just stood there, and after a while he ran off aswell.
"Now, where were we?" Said Sora, picking up Kairi and carrying her to the Mansion. He bust open the door and put her down. They were in awe. There were chandeliers everywhere, hi-tech rooms, almost 30 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and even a "Game" room. Sora and Kairi went up and picked their bed, it had a king-sized, 4 poster double bed in it. Everything was coloured red in this room. Kairi leaped on top of Sora, and they tumbled on top of a bed.
"Ow!" He said.
"What?"
"I'm lay on something." He said, pulling a box of mints and a note from underneath him.
"I'm sorry for before," Sora Read, "There's nothing much I can do, but I will assure you NO-ONE will bother you tomorrow. Riku."
"Thats nice." Said Kairi. She grabbed the mint box. "I'm having one!"
"Haha, as long as I can!" Said Sora.
They carried on like this for another hour or so, when they fell asleep. For half an hour, when the maid woke them up.
"Sora, sir?" She said.
"Huhhh?" He moaned, waking up.
"Sir, here is your coffee, you are to depart for the fair at 12, to give a speech."
"Huhuh. Kairi, want some coffee?" He said.
She nodded and turned over. The maid poured another cup and walked out. As soon as the maid walked out, she got up, drunk her coffee and got changed.
"Crap, that was fast!" Said Sora, watching her walk out of the en-suite bathroom fully changed. Sora went in also, and came out in his clothes.
"You always wear the same outfit..." Said Kairi.
"And?" Replied Sora.
"It looks sexy on you." She said, kissing his cheek. They both walked downstairs to breakfast, where Ned was having a mass eating contest with Goofy. Donald was cheering them on, while Riku sat there, being extremely quiet.
"Hey Riku, you look like Ned when we first saw him." Said Sora. This remark was closely followed by a slice of toast slowly missing him, and hitting a maid, straight in the mouth. She took it out and eat it, piece by piece.
"Ned, stop it man." Said Sora. "Your eating all the food."
"Oh. Sorry." He said, waffling his last piece of toast. Goofy just burped. Donald fell off his chair laughing, and Riku tried to hide a smile.
"Cmon Riku, I understand, the darkness can take over you, right?" Said Kairi.
"...Whatever." He said, grabbing some cereal.

A: Fair time!
B: Interuption on the way to the fair.
C: Interuption at the fair.

The next chapter:
Fun can only last so long.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
*plays circus music*
Wee!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora and Kairi headed out first, Donald and Goofy caught up with them.
"So, are you two...still on your...." Started Donald.
"Why not?" Said Kairi, pulling Sora off. She pulled him towards a haunted house.
"Let's go in!" She said, looking at the sign: 'The Haunted House by Winged Mirage.'
They stepped in the line and it wasn't that full, only a couple of people were in front.
"Two please." Said Sora, handing over some Munny. The attendant printed two brightly coloured tickets and went back to chewing her gum. As Sora and Kairi stepped in, an attendant in a suit jumped out behind the scenery, and a few kids behind them screamed. Kairi shoved her face in Sora's chest, until he was gone. They walked on up ahead until they reached a wall of mirrors, and they had to find the right one which was pushable. Sora pushed into one and dissapeared into a revolving room.
"Sora?" Said Kairi. A hand pulled her from beyond the shadows.
"Right here." He said, doing his goofy smile. The room started to spin, Sora and Kairi were running to keep up with it. Sora noticed a camera, put his finger on his eye, and pointed it at the camera. He then fell flat on his face. The room stopped moving and Kairi started giggling and Sora was on the floor.
"Cmon, lets move on." Said Sora, pulling himself up. They went into a room with statues. Every so often one would move and you would figure out it was actually a human standing very still. One jumped out at a mother who was telling her children not to be scared, and she ran off. Kairi giggled again. They just stuck their tongues out at the statues, and the statues did the same back. They came to the final room, where you saw a video of what happened. Sora and Kairi were laughing the whole way though, and Sora bought a video tape of it. He then noticed Riku being on a video tape, then vanishing.
"Err, exscuse me?" Said Sora.
"Yes Mr Mayor Sir?" Said the attendant.
"May I have a video of number 15 please?"
"Of course sir.
Sora handed over the munny, and placed the two tapes in his backpack. They walked out of the ghost house to find themselves outside a set of trampoline beds. This time, Sora dragged Kairi on.
"Two please." He said, handing the munny to the attendant. He quickly took off his shoes and jumped on. Kairi got on the one opposite him. Sora did a back-flip, and Kairi tried to copy him, but ended up doing a fall-over-on-your-behind-360°. Sora laughed and did a spin. They both jumped for around another 5 minutes until their time was up, and they had to make way for a bunch of 5-year-olds on their birthday party.
"Sora!" Said Kairi, looking at her watch. "It's almost 12 O-Clock!"
"Crap!" He replied, running towards the mic stand, and pulling out his speech.
"5," Sora counted, covering up the mic. "4,3,2,1... Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, are you enjoying youselves?" He shouted down the mic. There was a united replied of "Yes!"
"Good. I have a few things to say. As I am mayor, I declare that it is legal to scratch your butt in public!" He shouted down the mic. There was a cough, and he said:
"Of course, just a joke...which you don't get. Anyway, I announce from now on, I have full control over all industries in Traverse Town, which means no more lousy bosses for you, although they still work there."
There was a united cry of "WOO!" from the adults. The children looked perplexed.
"And last, but not least, I would like to announce our new Mayoress, Kairi!" Sora said, pulling Kairi up to the stand. She waved and went back down again.
"Have fun!" He said, putting the mic down. "Cmon then, Miss Mayoress, where do you want to go now?"
Kairi was silent for a minute... then...
"COTTON CANDY!" She screamed, racing to the stand, Sora trailing behind her. A familiar black-haired man was behind the counter.
"Ned, do you work everywhere?" Said Kairi, as Sora caught up.
"Its fun, and besides, people tip you...heheh." Replied Ned. Sora glared at him, and paid for two sticks of cotton candy. Kairi eat hers in a flash and she was on a sugar rush.
"Cmon Sora, lets go on the rollercoaster, no wait, the bouncy slide!" She said, running on the spot while Sora finished his cotton candy.
"Hols os a shec." He said, through a mouth of cotton candy. He swallowed it in one gulp.
"Aah." He said, an instant before Kairi brought him to the bouncy slide. She kicked off her shoes, and climbed to the top, until she saw Sora zooming past her. He jumped straight down to the bottom, and quickly moved out of the way when Kairi slid down elegantly, then said:
"Aww, why did I have to slide? I'm jumping this time!" She put on a big grin, ran round to the opposite side of the slide, and climbed up again. This time, Kairi won. She waited for Sora at the top, then pushed him down backwards, head first. Kairi jumped on top of him.
"Wow, it's a good thing you're leg broke my fall!" She said, running off.
"Yeah..." Said Sora, limping. It soon healed up when he went flying off the top in a swirl, sending the kids at the bottom scattering. Sora, yet again, did his goofy smile at Kairi as she slode down by the side of him. It was their time up, so they put their shoes back on and walked off.

A: Sora wins Kairi a teddy! Aww...
B: More games! Arcade!
C: Drinks!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: CCCCCCCC!! AND THEN RIDE A COASTER & GET SICK!!! NMWAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Sora: NOOOO!!! A!!! A CURSE YOU!!! >_<

Aozora: NOOO!! B!! GAMES!! MORE GAMES!! *foams at mouth* <_< >_>

me, Sora, Kaze, Ketso: o_O

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
I need an alter ego... how about ken masters, from street fighter? heheh. Cocky, strong, U.S martial arts champ.... and most of all, he can set people on fire with his hands.... http://www.zonadictos.net/reportajes/sf/img/kenm.jpg
Whattdya fink?
Ken: Anything here I can punch?
Me: Just.... hit that poster of Sephiroth.
*Poster starts to burn*
Ken: Heheh, oops.
Me: You better run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora ran to a drink vendor and bought a whole bottle of pepsi, and drank it in one. Kairi bought a pint and gulped it also. (Pepsi)
Kairi grabbed Sora and said:
"Lets go on the rollercoaster!" She ran like hell into the queue before it got full. Sora just made it with the 5 year old party behind them. They made it onto the middle carrage, everybody else tried to go on to the back. Sora saw the big drop and fealt an overcoming of sickness, just as the safety bar was coming on.
"Oh god no..." He said.
"I know, it's too tight, isn't it?" Said Kairi. She placed her head on his shoulder. As the came up to the drop, Kairi closed her eyes, while Sora projectile-puked below to the ground.
"What was that noise?" Said Kairi, as they were coming round a sharp turn.
"One of the kids being sick." Replied Sora. The rollercoaster stopped and they got off. Sora went to the men's toilets and didn't come out for a long time, which in Kairi was being interviewed by a news reporter and how she likes being the youngess mayoress yet.
"Well," She said, "Its enjoyable, I've not made any major decisions yet, so I don't know about the work side. I wouldn't trade Sora for the world!" Sora came out of the loo and noticed Kairi being interviewed. He came next to her. A news reporter held out her mic and said "Mr Mayor, how do you feel being the youngest mayor yet?"
"Great, nothing else could be better, and I owe it all to Ned Lott. Great man." He held Kairi's hand and walked off, after he said this.
"Ohmygod! Sora, we're gonna be on T.V!" She said, dragging him into a back alley.
"Wow, I know," He said, looking at his shoes, "This is so cool."

A: Hit the arcade. (There's lots of gags I can do here, PICK IT!)
B: See guy in chocobo suit and take the mick.
C: See evil.... of some kind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, not as long as last time.... ah well.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: AAAA!!! A, CURSE YOU!! >_<

Sora: NOOO!!! NO PRANKS!! SOMETHING SAFE!! <_< >_>

Aozora: o_O

Kaze & Ketso:*playing immature pranks on eachother* >_<

me:..............*glomps Ken* You're hott......*drool* ^_^

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me:I'll update... I expect Ken will be on your bishie list soon, no?
Ken:Oh god no!
Me:You dissagree one more time and I'll make you partner up with Nomiaro in Marvel vs Street fighter! The nerd!
Ken: *gulp*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora saw an arcade.
"In here!" He said. Sora saw some great games, such as Street fighter Alpha 3, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Rival schools 2, and....
"Ooh! Dance dance revolution!" Said Kairi, stepping up to the stand.
"Oh, god no." Said Sora, as fanboys started to gather.
"Give it your best!" Shouted the game. "Select your game mode!" Kairi selected non-stop 4 songs in a row. It's usually 3.
"Oh yeah!" She said, picking the first song. "This should rock!" Darude: Sandstorm started to play. All the fanboys moved their head in wherever Kairi's ass went. When she finished all the songs, one had a nose bleed, another had fainted, and the one in the middle was pulling them both off.
"Wow, that was good." Said Kairi, sweating.
"Urm... yeah." Said Sora, glancing at the fanboys. He put some money into a time crisis 3 machine and started playing. Kairi sat in a driving seat from a racing game and watched. She noticed Donald and Goofy playing street fighter alpha 3.
"Hey guys." She said, walking over to them.
"No, I pick Ken. You're Ryu."
"No, you're Ryu, I'm Ken!" They argued.
"Why don't you both be Ken?" Said Sora, walking over.
"Oh." Said Donald.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ken: Oh god no!
Me: *Manically laughs*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the end, Donald won and Goofy ended up chasing him everywhere, while Donald was taunting him. Sora noticed there were still 2 credits left in the game.
"Cmon Kairi, lets play." He said.
They both grabbed the controls, and Sora chose "Dramatic mode" where it was P1 and P2 vs a super computer. Sora picked Ryu, and Kairi picked Sakura. They got through to the final boss without losing any credits, when the boss pulled off a move that put them both on low hp. Sora and Kairi both pulled off Shinku Hadoken at the same time.
"K.O." Said the machine. "You win."
Sora entered the initials S&K on the hi-scores.
"Hi-score." Said the machine, as it displayed the hi-scores. Sora and Kairi were #1, beating Donald and Goofy by 1000 points. They gave each other a high-five. Donald and Goofy came back, Donald had a minorly bruised face and Goofy had a black face. Sora and Kairi started laughing, then they parted their seperate ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I'll have to go now... Ken is open to glomping... *leaves through door*
Ken: PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!
Me: *Locks door*

And, of course, a screenie of Ken:http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2836/kentaunt4ku.jpg
Dramatic battle: http://fablow.retrogames.com/images/sfa14.gif

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
are you ending your fan fic or was there sposta be multiple choice? cause if your ending your fan fic: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? * the 4 of them (steve, Jimmy, T4I, and Phil) all start crying in unison.

PurestOfHeart

Me: Woo, nice chapters! Carnivals are fun :)

Hoshiko: Except the roller coasters...

Me: *shudder* Yeah except those....

Hoshiko: Hmm... well I choose C. Follow Riku's story, he vanished after all.

Me: I choose A. since Donald and Goofy's story would mainly be video gaming rivalry XD

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: *deep breaths with hand to heart* JEEZE *deep breath* don't scare me like that! *deep breath*

Phil: *standing next to a tomb that reads:

HERE LIES DEEP DIVE- WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

DEVOTED ENTERTAINER

LOVING FAN FIC

R.I.P.

Jimmy: *is next to the grave holding flowers*

Steve: *next to the grave crying, with a hanky*

T4I: *still breathing deeply* C.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Me: *smashes gravestone* DIE!
Ken: *Does Shoryuken on gravestone and smashes it* WOOHOO!
Shoryuken:
ken-shoryuken.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku was in a dark alley, watching people walk past. He saw a familiar figure, the person he wanted. He knew that this person would be here. He put up his hood and vanished in a black puff of smoke. He appeared next to a familiar figure in red garb.
"So, you wanted me to be here, DiZ?" Said Riku.
"Yes. I want you to do me a favour." DiZ replied. He threw him a piece of paper. "Follow the instructions." He said, and he vanished. Riku vanished and appeared on top of a rooftop. He read the instructions.
"Dear Riku. It is I, Mickey. I wish you to help me in my quest. You do not need Sora to help you. I wish to rid all the worlds of heartless. Doing so will cause a major riot, so we need to be suttle. Ned's father was your predessor. You will travel to every world destroying as many heartless as you can. Even though humans have sided with the heartless to fight the dusks, I still see the evil intentions in them. Please help. Mickey."
Riku ran to the other edge of the building and jumped down. He had an idea. Sora had started plans to rebuild the Heartless district. Riku drew Souleater as he entered. He smiled and the heartless scattered. The chief heartless drew forward.
"What do you want, ex-friend of the mayor?" He said.
"To rid this town of you and your siblings. Now die!" He slashed him straight in his chest, but he reappeared on the other side of Riku.
"Don't try it son." He said, massaging his beard.
"Who are you calling son?" Said Riku, slashing at him.
"A failure, thats who." He said, jumping backwards. He clicked his fingers and heartless surrounded Riku.
"Kick him out." Said the Chief, turning his back on them, and walking towards the building sites.
"Oof!" Said Riku, hitting the ground on his way out.
"And stay out!" Said a defender.
"I need some new moves." Said Riku. He glanced and saw a familiar silver haired figure in the alleyway.
"You called?" Said Ansem.
"Oh please," Said Riku, "Like I said before, I used all the power you had and STILL couldn't beat Sora.
"Oh, no, I have a friend who could assist you. One of the Twilight. The unamed blonde one." The blonde haired kid stepped out from beyond the darkness.
"I need somebody to help me, sure." Said Riku, shaking the blonde haired kid's hand.
"Not seen you in a while. How's Mickey?" Said Riku.
"Fine." Replied Blonde.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: WOO! Riku and Blonde are gonna kick ass!
Ken: Just give them the options, retard.
Me: Whatever.

A: Back to Sora.
B: Continue with Blonde and Riku.
C: What's Ned up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back