• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread

meh: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Naruto: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Zero: CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

PurestOfHeart

Me: I love the Decline of Video Games series, they are hilarious!

*Checks the fan fic's back-log*
Aww I could have voted for Bradley the Bear. I live near Blackpool too. Now for the vote, I say B. B for Barfight ^^;

Hoshiko: Oh the violence! Bar fights, monkeh armies.... and C. C for it all gets alittle crazy, Bwahaha.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
C it is...
(Dies from story being on second page, ghost pulls out clone)
"Thats the 53rd this week."
(Clone dies from shock)
"Damn."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora looked up at Squall, he had a smile on his face, and Sora covered his cheek. Squall was about to hit him again, when Sora said:
"I've had enough of this..." And jumped on top of the ropes, pulled out his keyblade, and slashed Squall in the back, stabbing style.
"Oh, bring it foo'!" Said Squall. "Every man for himself." He said, pulling out his gunblade. Most spectators climbed in.
"Sora!" Shouted Kairi. "You... RIKU YOU RETARD!" She ran up to Riku and slapped him across the face. She then grabbed the mic.
"Attention!" She screamed. "Everybody, out of the ring please."
Everybody stopped for a moment, then somebody shouted:
"Get her!" and all the crowd started chasing after Kairi, with Sora just catching up with her.
"Damn Riku." He said, until they came to a back alley. "Crap." He pulled out his keyblade and motioned for Kairi to back off. He picked up a trash can lid and used it as a shield. Squall ran forward and slashed it in half. Then the crowd parted while Riku walked through, with a slap mark on his face.
"Give it up Sora. You've always been better than me. Can't you lose for once."
"Never!" He screamed throwing the remains of the trash can lid at him. He ducked, and one hit Squall, and he sliced another in half.
"Please. Don't give me this crap." He said.
"Oh, I wont." Said Sora. "I'll FORCE-FEED YOU THIS CRAP!" He said, slicing Riku on his shoulder.
"You haven't seen the last of me..." He said, vanishing in a black wind.
Sora rose his keyblade and all Riku's followers ran.
"Thank god." Said Sora. "Cmon, lets go to the club."
'Silence by Delerium' was playing. Sora danced backwards into the club, M.J style. Kairi giggled.
"Sora, you show off!" She said. He pulled off that cheesey grin he always does.
Then, a romantic slow dancing song came on.
"May I have this dance?" He said, putting his arm on her shoulder. They strolled around the dancefloor, and on their way past Cloud and Aeris, they tripped Aeris up. Heheh.
"Since when did you know to dance?" Said Kairi.
"I learned, gradually." Replied Sora.
"From T.V?"
"You will never know." He said, winking at her.
They drew to kiss, when suddenly:

A:Riku appears, with the powers of darkness!
B:Sora farts!
C:Urm, they just kiss.

PurestOfHeart

Me (*stroking chin thoughtfully*): Aah... how the plot thickens.

Hoshiko: Indeed, Watson. Riku has joined the Darkness, and now Sora and Kairi are going to dance together.

Me: Hey! I'm not called Watson. I'm Sherlock! *Sneaky eyes*

Hoshiko: Sure... I say A. I mean Dark Powers! Dark Powers! Mwhaha. Bring out the Dark Powers... *Shuffles off into a dark corner by herself*

Me, staring after her*: I thought you were a person of Twilight... just what has changed your mind?

Hoshiko: Hah, I blame it on the Lucozade! *Holds a bottle of Lucozade up*

Me: Lucozade is evil potion?! Damn false labelling! Anyways, I vote for B. For the simple reason of a comical moment.

PurestOfHeart

Me: Actually, I've noticed that C and B have been used more than A. Yes, A might have been voted a few times, but C proves to be the most popular somehow. :?

We need more people to vote first, unless you want to choose A yourself.

Hoshiko: Hey, I voted for A! That still counts, right....?

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I: B!! common people!!! comady!!!!! how do you spell that!!!!!!

Phil: I dunno!!!! I think b!

Steve: GO SORA GO!!!

Jimmy: *is now sitting behind a lemonade stand that instead of lemonade says: THE FISH WHISPERER *listens to fish* fishy say B

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Heheheheh. The fish whisperer. Nice one, t4i. How much does he get paid? :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora moaned for a moment and then Kairi heard a slight "Tire puncture."
"Wasn't me." Said Sora.
"Whatever." She said, grabbing his face, and shoving it in hers, locking lips.
Riku is outside, watching.
"I hate that guy." He clicked his fingers and his fangirls moved in. Yes, fangirls. Sora's that is.
"Oh geeze, not again!" Said Sora.
"No wait, you're the mayor now, you can kick them out!" Said a voice in his head.
"Guards, take them away!"
The guards were sat outside, having a smoke.
"Did you hear something?" Said one.
"Nope." Said the other.
"Well, it's down to you." Said Kairi. "Go get em, tiger!"
Sora stepped forward, and shouted:
"I love you Kairi!"
All the fangirls fainted, like dominoes.
Kairi and Sora give each other a hi-five, and ran towards Riku. Darkness shrouded around him. He appeared in his "Darkness" outfit.
"Who are you?" Said Kairi.
"It is I Ans..." Riku coughed. "hahem, die Sora!" He slashed Souleater, but Sora blocked it.
"I won't let you take Kairi's heart!" He said, and barriers appeared around them.
"What the hell?" Said Kairi, looking at the barriers. Donald and Goofy were sat on the floor.
"Where'd you come from?" She said.
"Ah. Cliché." Said Donald, dazed.
Ned walked up to Kairi.
"Can't we stop this?" He said.
"Nope." She replied. Sora and Riku were still fighting. Sora finally finished it with a strike raid, and everything went quiet and in slow motion while he caught the throw.
"Does this happen all the time?" Said Ned, in slow motion.
"Gawrsh, yeah." Replied Goofy.

A: Fangirl attack
B: Fanboy attack
C: Mario's back

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Phil: *runs around with blindford, mocking Riku* "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*CRASH!* (runs into pole and falls on the ground, completely still)

Steve: *does the same thing as Phil*

T4I and Jimmy: *stare at the two*

Phil and Steve: *twitch*

((Jimmy gets paid 50 cents a whisper, 2 dollars on satursays))

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
*dances*
Yow, I feel good!
NANANANANANANA!
Well, better anyway. I almost puked earlier, stupid milkshake. *Shoots Ronald Mcdonald*
Evil!
"Would you like that with sauce, sir?"
*shoots clerk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sora and Riku were both gasping. Riku was in his normal attire, and it was getting close to rest time, then they would be setting up for the fair.
"Now Sora, experience the true power of darkness!" He said, pulling out souleater and slashing at Sora. An Italian man with a mustache jumped in.
"Hey-a you! Get away from my friend!" He said.
"Mario, since when was I your friend?" Said Sora
"Since you became the mayor, I am your bodyguard now! Woohoo!" Mario replied, stamping on Riku's head. Yoshi appeared and Kairi jumped on his back, and Wario and Luigi joined Mario, slowly followed by Yoshi.
"Nowa, join me in the fight!" Shouted Mario, punching Riku. Riku back-flipped and turned into dark mode.
"Hmph. You will never learn, light-beings." He said, drawing Souleater.
"Waaah!" Shouted Wario, diving for Riku. He just jumped, and Wario went flying into a wall. Luigi tried a flying kick, but Riku just side-stepped. Yoshi stuck his tongue out and tried to swallow Riku, but he grabbed Yoshi's tongue and threw him with it. Mario jumped on Riku's head, but he slipped on his hair.
"Heheh...gel." Said Riku. Sora slashed at his chest repeatedly, but Riku kept jumping backwards, until...
"Oof!" He said, tripping over Wario, and going flying into a wall. The Mario team jumped on top of him instantly.
"It is unevitable, Mr Riku." Said Mario. Luigi slapped him.
"Mama-mia, you watch too much Matrix!" He said.
Riku just jumped out of the crowd and went for Sora. Sora knocked Souleater out of his hands, and knocked him flying backwards on his backside.
"You are mistaken. Light is the true power." Said Sora, using the keyblade's light to turn Riku back to normal. Sora picked up Souleater, there was a flash of darkness and it disappeared, to where Riku could reach it unfortunately. Riku was unconscious, so Ned picked him up and carried him to the mansion. The Mario team bid farewell, and dissapeared. Donald and Goofy walked off, and Sora and Kairi sat in the wrestling ring stands. They had....fun. :D

A: Riku escapes and sees Sora and Kairi kissing. Geez, will this guy never give up?
B: Sora and Kairi start setting up for tomorrow's carnival, and they have a lot of fun together :D
C: Squall comes over to apologize, and he sees Sora and Kairi... y'know. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smiles all around!

Dread

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................
Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back