• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Pleash, no spammingsh.

C.

Sora knocked on the door.
"Open up Squall, we know you're in!"
They heard a bunch of footsteps coming up to the door.
"Password?"
"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE FRICKIN DOOR I'LL SLAM IT IN YOUR FACE!" Screamed Ned, getting impatient.
"Urm, correct." Answered the man.
Sora opened the door, and Squall was stood there. Cloud was sat on the couch, Aeris reading a book, and Yuffie was playing her Nintendo DS.
"Hey." Said Cloud, looking up.
"Hello." Said Donald.
"Cloud is staying with us for a while." Said Yuffie, putting down her DS.
"Gawrsh,why?" Said Goofy.
"There's going to be a heartless riot tomorrow." Said Cloud.
Ned shivered.

A: They try and stop it.
B: JOIN!
C: Cause an Anti-Riot!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Woo! Riot time! :D

"They're campaigning for somebody called Ned to be free, when he's on the run." Said Aeris.
"I think we should join." Said Kairi.
Ned shivered again.
"The thing is," He said, "I am Ned."
Squall put his hand on his head, Cloud looked at his shoes, Yuffie jumped with joy, and Aeris was in shock.
"Well, we'll need some way to disguise you then." Said Squall.
"Geez, not again." Said Ned.
"Something tells me you've done this a lot." Said Aeris.
"Just once." Said Riku, remembering Ned dressing up as Sephiroth. "Anyway, I think we better get some sleep now."
Everybody else left for bed, except Aeris and Ned.
"I've been wondering," Said Aeris, "If you found you're heart again, you'd be a human, right?"
"Yeah, why?" He said.
"Because I know a place where the heartless keep the hearts they've found." She said.
"Where?" He frantically replied.
She handed him a map.
"Go there, you won't need a disguise."
"Thanks."
He opened the door and went through it onto the streets. The clock on the accessory shop read 11 PM. Ned followed the map to a back alley. He tapped a panel in the wall, and it opened up. He stepped through quickly to find himself in a secluded part of town. There were heartless walking about everywhere, baby heartless, mother heartless, father heartless, even a grandma and grandad heartless or two. He entered a building to his left. There stood an invisible, next to a defender.
"So, you want to be human again eh?" Said the invisible.
"Yes." Replied Ned.
"Through here." He replied.
Ned stepped past the defender into a grimey back room. He went down the steps, where he found himself in a room with lots of crates, labeled with names. He looked for his name, Ned Lott.

Does he:

A: Find it! Ned is Human again!
B: Find it, but he has to fight for it.
C: He dosent find it and has to stay as a heartless. Poor Ned.

Dread

bbbbbbb..........BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB...................BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!111111

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
B.

Ned found the box. It was covered in dust, he blew some off. Suddenly, a heartless jumped out of a box behind him.
"You shall not escape with you're life." It said, it was a hookwing.
Ned grabbed a pipe from the wall and whacked the heartless with it. It went flying against the wall. It started to call more heartless.
"Holy crap." He said.
There were at least 30 of them now. Ned remembered watching The Matrix once, and he started to copy Neo's moves.
"You're dead, Smith!" He shouted.
"What?" Said the leader hookwing, and was instantly bashed.
Ned started to spin the pipe like a baton, and killed at least 5 heartless in the method. 2 went to corner him, but he ran up the wall and slashed them from behind. He latched the pipe in the wall, jumped on to it, and backflipped off, knocking all of them to the ground.
"And now, for the fun part." He said, pushing his crate over them all, releasing his heart and crushing them.
He instantly turned into a human with black hair, a blue t-shirt, denim pants, and a gun in a holster by his side. Ned was a cop.
"I better get out of here." He said, and smashed the window and jumped out. He ran through the city, through the secret wall, straight back to Squall's house. Aeris let him in.
"Well done." She said, letting him into his room. "You better tell them soon, they'll be getting up in a moment."
Ned looked at the clock. 6 AM.
"Wow, it took me that long?"
"Yes." She said. "Time runs twice as fast in the heartless world."
Ned sighed.

A: Sora gets up and starts attacking Ned, thinking he's a criminal.
B: Riku gets up and thinks that Ned is a rapist, and he pulls Aeris away and kicks Ned out.
C: Squall gets up and almost shoots him in the waist.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
T4I:A! whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Phil: HEY STOP THERE'S GOTTA BE ROOM FOR WHAT WE SAY DOWN HERE!!!! * there in a room full of O's !'s ans a w, and a H. I thinkA!

Steve:a.

Jimmy:FISHY RIGHT YOU WRONG!!!!!!!!

T4I:then what does fishy think right?

Jimmy: A!

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
a.

Ned walked up to the other's rooms.
Sora looked at Ned, and noticed the gun in his pocket. He flicked his foot upwards and caught it in his hand, and pointed it at Ned's face.
"Give it up intruder." He said.
Aeris quickly ran upstairs and explained what happened.
"Damn, so this is Ned?" Said Sora.
Aeris nodded.
"Damn." He said again. "Damn damn damn. I guess you'll be wanting this."
Sora handed Ned his gun back.
"Thanks." He said.
The others slowly woke up. Sora explained what happened, after holding Riku back. ("*&^%!")
They all ventured downstairs and Squall made some toast while listening to what happened.
"Well, what's gonna happen to the heartless riot... we'll still have to join it I suppose." Said Riku, still angry at Ned's sudden appearance, that he started being nice to Sora.
"Why not." Said Ned, grabbing a slice of toast.
They went outside and heartless where everywhere. Shop windows were broke, graffiti everywhere.

A: They have second thoughts...
B: Join! Find a giant heartless, robot, crushing time!
C: One word: Owned. ;)

Last edited:

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
heheheh. Sorry Grinder, nobody's posting so here is the robot time. :D

Riku looked at his car.
"I've got an idea." He said.
Everybody minus Squall, Yuffie, Cloud and Aeris got in. Riku pressed a button and the car suddenly stood up on it's wheels, which soon extended into legs, and it grew arms. The car base itself was turned horizontally.
"What the £$%^?" Shouted Ned.
"You like?" Said Riku.
"Brilliant!" Said Sora, jumping into the passenger seat.
"When did you get this installed?" Said Kairi.
"I picked it up from that weapon shop we visited in Deep Dive. It was on the counter so I snuck it in my pocket. Cid installed it for me, heheheh." Replied Riku.
The robot started stomping over wreckage and towards the town center.
"Sora, press that green button over there." Said Riku.
"This one?" He said, pressing a button. A gun extended from the top.
"Holy ^&*%!" Said Ned. "Where can I get me one of these?"
The gun started spraying 'Goo' everywhere, that seemed to turn everything...
"White!" Said the Mayor, running out of his office. "Why did it have to be white?"
This remark was soon followed by a brief spray of 'Goo' in his face. He ran inside, muttering swear words.
Suddenly, it starting raining. Everything turned back to normal colour. Or was it raining.
There stood an Italian man, complete with mustache with a water pack on his pack.
"It-sa me. Mario." He said.

*Gasp!!* Mario, giant robots, water fight?

A: Mario gets a giant robot: robot fight!
B: Mario calls Luigi, Wario, and lots of Yoshi's to clean up the mess. ARMY BATTLE!
C: Mario calls an army of... MONKEH!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me: C!! CCCCCCC!! ^_^

Sora:*pushes me outta the way* NO!! A!! ROBOT FIGHT!! <_<

Aozora: I think I feel a fight coming on....-_-;

Me & Sora:*summon our Keyblades & kick the crap outta eachother* >_<

Aozora & Kaze: How sad.......>_>

PurestOfHeart

Me: *Gasp* Monkies!! I say C! CCCCCCCC!

*Hoshiko scowls*

Hoshiko: No way... you want to miss an army battle?! An ARMY BATTLE?!

Me: Err... Monkies? *cough* C

Hoshiko: Nope, army battle so I say B! Although A does sound tempting...

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Yey! Supreme Monkah!

"I call upon you, the supreme Monkeys!" Shouted Mario. Around 50 monkeys surrounded the Riku-Robot.
"We know who we need to pilot this time." Said Riku. He pulled his monkey out of nowhere and slapped a helmet on him that made the robot copy everything he does.
He sratched himself for a bit, then grabbed a banana off the top of a fruit shop. He tried to bite it but it hurt his teeth, so he threw it at Mario.
"Mama Mia!" He said, dodging the banana.
"Take this!" Said Sora, handing him a monkey-sized keyblade. The monkey got ready to fight, and the robot picked a keyblade off the top of a keyblade shop and followed suit. The monkey army jumped and made themselves into one giant monkey! Mario was the mouth, and he started shooting hydro water from his nozzle.
"Take-a this!" he shouted, knocking the robot to the side.
At this, the monkey-robot got annoyed. He rose his keyblade and started jumping up and down, beating his chest, when suddenly he had an idea. He ran into a back alley, looking like he was surrounded. He then jumped over the monkey army, and slashed it in half!
"OOK! AAH! EEP! OOK!" Screamed the monkeys, among other things. They fled instantly.
"You haven't seen the last of me!" Said Mario, using his water-pack as a jetpack to fly out of the town.
The monkey robot copied Sora, with a spin of it's keyblade it sat down and took off the helmet.
"Nice work, Monkey!" Shouted Kairi, giving it a hug and a banana. If monkeys could blush, it would be doing now.
"Ook! Aah! Eeh ook aah!"
"You said it, Monkey!" Said Sora.
Everybody laughed.

A: Mario comes back... with a robot!
B: Bananaphone army!
C: Mini-Mario army!

PurestOfHeart

*Me talking on a phone*
Hi, could I vote B, please?

*Hoshiko is smirking*
Err... you're dialling a banana!

Me: Err... yes so I am... I'm just promoting Bananaphones. So I say B!

Hoshiko: Sure.... C. Mini Mario army, squashable. Mwhaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back