• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

I just wanna sum things bout this video
1) Is this twilght town @ night were BHK fights tha Neo Shadows
(I don't think so)
2) Anybody notice how Kairi is on tha Huge Screen t.v
3) I still wanna kno how BHK still have two keyblades after he throws one to Riku (goes from obilivion to kingdom key)
4) Where tha Glowing Eye Unknown and tha Unknown sitting on a rock....can that place be End of Tha World.....or is that world out of da picture(gone)
Thanx in ah advance if u can clear sum of these questions 4 me

sinharvest_angel

no one is certain that that is bhk, and yes we know kairi was there, maybe when he threw the oblivion he just made the kingdom key appear, u know how sora does, and yes for once they can just make the kingdom key appear out of thin air

Lil_RiKu

sinharvest_angel said:
no one is certain that that is bhk, and yes we know kairi was there, maybe when he threw the oblivion he just made the kingdom key appear, u know how sora does, and yes for once they can just make the kingdom key appear out of thin air
it is true dwu is bhk
riku cant control a keyblade because he is stuck in twilight bhk is sora's heart has become darkend remember all hearts becom dark at sometime
riku isnt a keyblader anymore.i know that sucks anyways bhk had to throw it to riku.because riku dosent have his own.thats why he had to steal it from sora in kh1

That Boi Leek

mane what is u talkin bout......that has nothin to do with this thread....ah good place to ask this question is in tha Site Feedback/Support forum

kizzyke

wasn't it confirmed that the DWU was BHK...
It should be the most logical because in other trailers BHK is wielding the same two blades...

sinharvest_angel

::<JOK3R>:: said:
mane what is u talkin bout......that has nothin to do with this thread....ah good place to ask this question is in tha Site Feedback/Support forum
seriously what is he talking about, he did that in the other thread...... "freaking n00bs"(nbot that i hav anything agaist them i was on, its just this ones annoying

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
kizzyke said:
wasn't it confirmed that the DWU was BHK...
It should be the most logical because in other trailers BHK is wielding the same two blades...

Gimme a break....you guys SO know that BHK is DWU.

kizzyke

what i thought...
but i've seen a lot of people who think he isn't...so i just wanted to make sure...

d_fallen_1

(I don't think so)
3) I still wanna kno how BHK still have two keyblades after he throws one to Riku (goes from obilivion to kingdom key)
4) Where tha Glowing Eye Unknown and tha Unknown sitting on a rock....can that place be End of Tha World.....or is that world out of da picture(gone)

no it is not twilight town. it is another world.
it is just a concept so anything can happen, including kairi onthe screen
it is more than likely that bhk is in a "special" drive mode. that is why he has two keyblades, like sora in valor form
more than likely that the glowing eye unknown is em. i dont think that the world they were in was end of the world because all of the worlds are back and eotw was made of worlds.

iholdthekeys

ummmm............. i just thought of this but what if the DWU wasn't passing his keyblade to the BFU............ what if they were fighting and DWU tried to attack BFU by using strike raid and instead BFU caught the keyblade................

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
(I don't think so)
1) we don't know

2) i haven't

3)he just pull off the keychain and it goes back

4)go to the main site khinsider.com

That Boi Leek

Lil_RiKu said:
it is true dwu is bhk
riku cant control a keyblade because he is stuck in twilight bhk is sora's heart has become darkend remember all hearts becom dark at sometime
riku isnt a keyblader anymore.i know that sucks anyways bhk had to throw it to riku.because riku dosent have his own.thats why he had to steal it from sora in kh1
Since I found out why riku has the keyblade thrown to him.....anotha question came up....do people on tha bad side get to use keyblades....like Riku/ansem did in Holllow Bastion....and what bout Anti-Sora Heartless with tha anti-key....can heartless use keyblades???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back