• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive V: What do you usually watch on TV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, guys! A lighter topic today for sure, but I was thinking and I don't believe that this series always has to be so dire.

Personally, I am usually bound to the same types of content on Netflix. If it's not a documentary about music or a comedy special, I'm probably not there watching it.

As for YouTube, I watch a lot of movie reviews, album reviews, video game reviews/playthroughs/discussions, and film discussion channels. Some of my favorite YouTubers are Todd in the Shadows, Good Bad or Bad Bad, Anthony Fantano, Adam Neely, yourmoviesucks, ralphthemoviemaker, and Jenny Nicholson.

What do you guys watch for fun? Are you more into deep, existential content, comedic content, science-based content, or something else? Comment below and let me know! 🥰

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm pretty picky about what I watch, and I have a low tolerance for anything slow. Admittedly, this isn't a huge list. And it's kind of all over the place. :LOL:

Netflix: YOU, Riverdale, The Magicians, 13 Reasons Why, Sex Education, Grey's Anatomy, Aggretsuko, and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. B the Killer.
Crunchyroll: That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Youtube: Camila Cuevas because, she makes and animates Glitchtale. Todd in Shadows (sometimes.) Markiplier (mainly for Five Nights At Freddy's.) And GTLive (depends on what it is for me to tune in. Otherwise, I go back to old videos they've made.) Achievement Hunter & Rooster Teeth (for playthroughs, podcasts, or animated related stuff.)
HBO: Trueblood & Game of Thrones.
TV: Flash.

I'll sometimes watch a movie on Netflix. Usually if it's romance, thriller, or something related able. Or a movie I missed because, I can't make it to the theaters most of the time. And I'm not huge on documentaries quite yet. Obviously, I like a lot of fictional or fantasy content. Whereas stuff like GTLive or Game Theory, I'll usually come back to for in-depth theories about video games.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
When it comes to TV, it's very light. I typically just play video games and it's my main source of entertainment.

Crunchyroll: One Piece, One Punch Man
HBO: Game of Thrones
Netflix: All Marvel shows

Welp, that's it lol. There isn't too much that piques my interest.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What do I usually watch on TV?
lol nothing, to be completely honest. There was a time where I had a cable box, and I basically gave it to my mom to user it on her room's TV. Not much of a fan of television, to be honest. The most I use TV for is as background noise. I mostly use my TV for gaming, which is why I was considering purchasing a monitor instead of a TV.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really watch television. Especially not live television. I get constant threats through my letterbox because I've not paid for a TV license at this address, and I don't plan to since I don't need one. If I were to watch a show, it would be Game of Thrones, but I tend to watch that with friends.

I watch mostly online programmes, such as Netflix. I'm very partial to Bojack Horseman, and I've watched a few of the Marvel shows on there, although not a lot of them. Just the first 2 seasons of Daredevil and the first seasons of Jessica Jones and The Punisher.

On YouTube, I mostly watch Game Grumps or Kitboga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back