• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Lil_RiKu said:
geu unknown has the same face as riku look same mouth same nose.it is just riku without the blindfold

whoa, just noticed that too, so GEU is probly Riku right? and he's hiding the glowing eye with the blind fold, that would make sence.....what do you guys think?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
for just my opinion i don't think that's riku with the glowing eye he doesn't have a heartless symbol on his chest but that's what i think. besides all of the unknown faces look alike except for the hair.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah i wouldn't say because both of there faces look alike because bhk's face looks the same too that was cgi animation and since it was there faces looked the same in the trailer.

Lil_RiKu

riku dosent have a heartless symbol ansem riku or dark riku does GEU is either the last org. member EM or is riku that part i think is after bhk and riku fight the neo shadows.so like they are resting and that when riku says you look just like him.now EM says that to

sorixed

Dattebayo!
sorry 4th islander i just posted that it can't be him for my opinion though i could be wrong no offense it's okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back