• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
unknown123 said:
at the end of deep dive it shows the four unknown that no one knows. i think that they are sora, riku, bhk, and the superior guy. i say this beacuse of the new news that sora says to beast "the Nobodies that are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless." i think that GEU is the unknown sora because he looks just like him.the sitting down unknown is the superior unkowns because in COM the said that onlt the superior ans sora became a heartless and got thier bodies back. riku lost his hearts and became ansem. and dont know about the
bhk, he mite of but its only a theory.

so tell me what you guys think:)

quite talking nosense noob! SORA NOR RIKU NEVER LOST THERE HEARTS GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just because u see some1 with a cloak doesn't mean that u can just say that there unknowns...........................GOD DAMNIT PLAY COM'S TO FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unknown123

unknown212 said:
quite talking nosense noob! SORA NOR RIKU NEVER LOST THERE HEARTS GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just because u see some1 with a cloak doesn't mean that u can just say that there unknowns...........................GOD DAMNIT PLAY COM'S TO FIND OUT FOR YOUR SELFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first of all dumb ass yeah he did. that why he became a heartless when he took rikus keyblade and stabbed him self with it AND IF YOU PLAED THE GAME YOU WOULD KNOW!and riku lost him heart odviously cause ansem took over itand here it says the exact qoute"Next we forward to the ballroom in the Beauty and the Beast castle and we see Sora cluing the Beast in on who the Thirteenth Order are. Sora says that they are "the Nobodies that are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless." second every body with claoks on are unkowns they dont have to be in the organization. I LOOK UP MY FACTS. AND IT ONLY A THEORY! SO DONT SAY IM TALKING NOSENCE. ur the noob here

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
unknown123 said:
and riku lost him heart odviously cause ansem took over it

Ansem only took host inside his body, since he open his heart to the darkness, he was able to inhabit it, just like Kairi's heart was able to inhabit Sora's. Riku never lost his heart.

Lil_RiKu

Salfiseww said:
It was been conformed a while back that the BHK is not part of Sora. Oh, and there are four people in the Deep Drive video. Near the end of the video it shows the four that are in there.

Here is the picture:
dd028.jpg
geu unknown has the same face as riku look same mouth same nose.it is just riku without the blindfold

anyone but me

kairiandsora said:
i think on the deep dive, the person sitting on the rock is riku or axel and i think the person who was standing next to him/her was bhk.

Um... why exactly? There is absolutley no evidence towards that at all.. does BHK have a glowing eye? And can BHK walk through rocks? (well he could, but very highly unlikley) Please, I haven't been posting for a long time, but I have been a LONGtime reader, don't just say things and not leave any proof or evidence toward your reason...

And by the way, wasn't Riku confirmed to be in "Another Side, Another Story" Therefore he coudn't have been the one sitting on the rock at the beach in Deep Dive...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The only thing wrong is sora being the unknown in the coat was proved long ago that it wasn't him and deep dive was a concept and sora can't be the unknown because he was floating over the water and no offense that can be the only thing i can correct riku,sora, don't have the heartless symbol on there chest it was confirmed one of the unknowns are riku and the other one is bhk because we also seen him with oblivion and oathkeeper :D and we never seen sora in an org coat but it's an okay theory! the other two are still unknown that were on the beach they are probably new characters well maybe one of them?

Last edited:

MDO2

ok play KH again before posting here please.SHELLS can't wield keyblades you need a STRONG heart to wield a keyblade and shells obviously don't have hearts.Having a STRONG heart and being able to wield a keyblade is a MAIN point in KH.(which is why i'am saying play the game again)DWU is obviously BHK and BFU is obviously Riku the other two can only be made up by theories because there isn't anythig that can help us point them out.

Its true that you need a strong heart to weild a Keyblade, but isn't it possible that since Sora's heart is quite strong, that possibly that BHK as a shell has some reminence of Sora's heart?

Banned
MDO2 said:
Since Sora's heart is quite strong, that possibly that BHK as a shell has some reminence of Sora's heart?

No because you can't have a "heart residue" on a body. It's not physical, but more spiritual. Sora's heart cannot split in two, it can't leave a residue on a shell, then ending up to be a whole other being. Anyways, Sora is able to weild a keybalde, meaning that he has his heart, meaning he also has his body and soul, meaning that BHK is not Sora's shell, meaning that they only relation between them is the fact that they both weild keyblades. By that rule, that means Mickey and Riku also have a connection between those two. Not because they lost their shells, or they are shells, because they aren't. The only relation is that they weild keyblades.

iholdthekeys

the 4th Islander said:
Sora lost his heart Riku didn't. easy as that.
didn't riku lose his heart in chain of memories at the ending.........
cuz ansem takes him into darkness..........
and then king mickey sumhow brings him back...........

and if not.........

didn't he lose his heart in kh1............ and don't they show you a hint to that in final mix........... when he hears the voice in the darkness........... you know the gathering of hearts at the door........... and mickey says he has the key to this side.............

i am more than sure riku died sumhow.........

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i don't think riku died somehow and lost his heart he was behind the door he just lost his heart to darkness that's just my opinion?

Last edited:

MDO2

No because you can't have a "heart residue" on a body. It's not physical, but more spiritual. Sora's heart cannot split in two, it can't leave a residue on a shell, then ending up to be a whole other being. Anyways, Sora is able to weild a keybalde, meaning that he has his heart, meaning he also has his body and soul, meaning that BHK is not Sora's shell, meaning that they only relation between them is the fact that they both weild keyblades. By that rule, that means Mickey and Riku also have a connection between those two. Not because they lost their shells, or they are shells, because they aren't. The only relation is that they weild keyblades.

not like an actual peice but like what happens with tvs where you have an after image of a previous channel...

Banned
MDO2 said:
not like an actual peice but like what happens with tvs where you have an after image of a previous channel...

Well, Sora isn't a TV (BTW, I have never had that happen to me). People in Kingdom Hearts don't have channels. Anyways, I said that your heart remains complete, and it can't be split in two. Your hearts and shell can be separated, but your heart remains complete. Even between the bashes and battles, the hearts that come out of the heartless remain complete.

Lil_RiKu

anyone but me said:
Um... why exactly? There is absolutley no evidence towards that at all.. does BHK have a glowing eye? And can BHK walk through rocks? (well he could, but very highly unlikley) Please, I haven't been posting for a long time, but I have been a LONGtime reader, don't just say things and not leave any proof or evidence toward your reason...

And by the way, wasn't Riku confirmed to be in "Another Side, Another Story" Therefore he coudn't have been the one sitting on the rock at the beach in Deep Dive...
okay one more time deep dive is asas just with more parts.we dont know anything about that rock it could ba a portal.bhk istold he looks just like you.so that could be EM.but the only person that looks like sora is bhk.and bhk dosent look that much like him.we havent seen his face so there is no proof that EM isnt Geu.he could be the last two i guess but we see there faces in the trailer so the Gurl unknown at holow bastion and the old man cant be him thats 12.the last one is Em so how bout now

P.s dont be bustin peoples theories.we dont know much about the game so we have no proof

300th post

black acid

Heros need Villains
unknown123 said:
first of all dumb ass yeah he did. that why he became a heartless when he took rikus keyblade and stabbed him self with it AND IF YOU PLAED THE GAME YOU WOULD KNOW!

son at the end of the game riku got his heart back. but if u pay close attention at the end of chain of memories riku and mickey are wering the cloaks and are ready to walk the twilight road..........yes I have played both kh1 and com's

and riku lost him heart odviously cause ansem took over itand here it says the exact qoute"Next we forward to the ballroom in the Beauty and the Beast castle and we see Sora cluing the Beast in on who the Thirteenth Order are. Sora says that they are "the Nobodies that are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless."

like I ing said before he got his heart back in the ending when sora beat the crap out of ansem

second every body with claoks on are unkowns they dont have to be in the organization. I LOOK UP MY FACTS. AND IT ONLY A THEORY! SO DONT SAY IM TALKING NOSENCE. ur the noob here

your theorys are nothing more but simple old crap that can be better explaned by that of a 2 year old........do the world a favor and kill your self -___-............................. oh and one more thing deep dive is a concet which means that all the events that happen on it has nothing to do with kh2.......deep dive is a promo noobie get your $hit right before u come here trying to prove me worng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back