• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

at the end of deep dive it shows the four unknown that no one knows. i think that they are sora, riku, bhk, and the superior guy. i say this beacuse of the new news that sora says to beast "the Nobodies that are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a Heartless." i think that GEU is the unknown sora because he looks just like him.the sitting down unknown is the superior unkowns because in COM the said that onlt the superior ans sora became a heartless and got thier bodies back. riku lost his hearts and became ansem. and dont know about the
bhk, he mite of but its only a theory.

so tell me what you guys think:)

d_fallen_1

dude two of the unknowns are unknown, the other two, riku and bhk, are not unknowns..and where did you get the idea of sora being a unknown?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
BHK is not unknown cos he has a heart, and he needs a heart to be a keybearers, same with Riku, but the Sora theory is interesting.

cursed keyblade

the unknown with the blindfold on its eyes has been confirmed to be riku. and if you cannot see the resemblance then poor you for not seeing the obvious. many people think the DWU in BHKand thats what i think as well. many ppl think it could be just a mere shell of sora and i believe that as well. so i believe that the DWU is either a mere shell of sora or is BHK.
d_fallen_1 said:
dude two of the unknowns are unknown, the other two, riku and bhk, are not unknowns..and where did you get the idea of sora being a unknown?

Lil_RiKu

wrong here i go again there is no geu that scene we cant tell who is talkin to who i think it is riku talking to bhk.listen Geu if he is real it is em so em tells bhk that bhk looks just like him

cursed keyblade

GWU= BHK or a mere shell of sora
DWU= BHK or a mere shell of sora
the unknown on the rock= xaldrin or axel or demix or riku

you changed my mind and made me think that the unknown on the rock could be riku. this is what i think in the deep dive vid.. BHK is trying to protect sora and by doing so he is acting to be part of the org. learning there plans and stoping them and making his own plans to help out sora. BHK is helping sora becuz BHK is the other side of sora, when sora dies or when soras heart is taken BHK goes away or dies or what ever you want to say. the same goes with the king. except deing or heart being taken away when sora does. the unknown on the rock i think could be demix, xaldrin, axel, or riku. the GEU is BHK or a mere shell of sora becuz the unknown on the rock says to the GEU he look just like you.

mysticalmario

d_fallen_1 said:
what the hell are you talking about. your saying random stuff.

dude open up to what other ppl say a little bit, damn u really get into these posts dont you.

Counterpart

cursed keyblade said:
GWU= BHK or a mere shell of sora
DWU= BHK or a mere shell of sora
the unknown on the rock= xaldrin or axel or demix or riku

you changed my mind and made me think that the unknown on the rock could be riku. this is what i think in the deep dive vid.. BHK is trying to protect sora and by doing so he is acting to be part of the org. learning there plans and stoping them and making his own plans to help out sora. BHK is helping sora becuz BHK is the other side of sora, when sora dies or when soras heart is taken BHK goes away or dies or what ever you want to say. the same goes with the king. except deing or heart being taken away when sora does. the unknown on the rock i think could be demix, xaldrin, axel, or riku. the GEU is BHK or a mere shell of sora becuz the unknown on the rock says to the GEU he look just like you.

ok play KH again before posting here please.SHELLS can't wield keyblades you need a STRONG heart to wield a keyblade and shells obviously don't have hearts.Having a STRONG heart and being able to wield a keyblade is a MAIN point in KH.(which is why i'am saying play the game again)DWU is obviously BHK and BFU is obviously Riku the other two can only be made up by theories because there isn't anythig that can help us point them out.

anyone but me

dont go so hard on him its just an opininon and unknown123 i dont know if im with you all the way but its a theory we wont know till the game comes out!!

Theres a difference between going hard on him about a theory and going hard on him about an illogical thought. It is impossible that BHK can weild 2 keyblades if he is a shell, because shells have no hearts!

unknown123

listen sora said to beast the the organization is made up of ppl who have strong heart and lose them and become a heartless. odviosly sora have a strong heart . hes a keyblade wielder. he became a heartlessso one of the unknown or organation mem,is the other half of sora, or the heartlesssora, orthe unkown sore what ever you wantto call him.thats why namine says "sora and sora".it just makes sence the the GEU whould be the other sora the the onesays he looks just like him. i seriously dont even think the bhk looks like sora.

Salfiseww

It was been conformed a while back that the BHK is not part of Sora. Oh, and there are four people in the Deep Drive video. Near the end of the video it shows the four that are in there.

Here is the picture:
dd028.jpg

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Salfiseww said:
It was been conformed a while back that the BHK is not part of Sora. Oh, and there are four people in the Deep Drive video. Near the end of the video it shows the four that are in there.

Here is the picture:
dd028.jpg

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OMFG....wow just wow XDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back