• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive = The Name of a World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Ok what is up with flaming people?! Kerebous and KL fr god sakes take a freaking pill. I know deep dive mayy not sound like a world but;s it's possible because of all the crap mentioned when Riku was sky diving off a building like a lunatic.Besides in the Kingdom hearts trailer there were heck of things we saw that didn't look like buildings but it turned out they were so HA!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Why on this Earth would they name a world that? And the world is the CONCEPT which is DEEP DIVE....WHICH IS AN EXTENDED ASAS is a concept of Twilight Town.

Deep Dive is the name of the trailer not the world. God. Maybe Jump Fiesta will be a world too. And maybe the E3 will too.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well, maybe the place where the two unknowns are sitting near the water, but the part where he's running up wall was twilight town. so, it doesn't look so big so far, but it's a possibility.

TheManFromJapan

Holy sh!t stop with all this concepts crap. Its really pissing me off. How would you know if its a concept of the game or not? Its impossible to know for sure.

KhRiku1337....yeah this does have no use....its just really annoying hearing KL ALL THE TIME say "its just a concept..." . What is everything released for KH2 a concept now? Please provide us with PROOF that its a concept....then I'll....actually, we'll shut up. But until then its getting very irritating hearing the same thing over and over again without supporting facts.

All you people sound very cool, including you KL. I'm just saying I came on here with people talking to me about you KL and they said "never argue with this guy" and stuff like that....for I'd get flamed. They also said you knew literally everything about KH. So yeah, I'm really just curious on why you think its a concept so I can understand you better. As I said somewhere before, lol, I'm not trying to be mean....I'm just wondering.

Sorry if this post disturbs anyone.....just needed to straighten some things out...lol.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back