• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive = The Name of a World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Light Conquers All, I wan't yelling or spazzin' out or anything; the all-capped words are the ones that are supposed to be in italic. I use the quick reply box because I think it's faster. That's why they aren't italicized. I was just simply stating my opinion in a calm way even though it seemed I was yeliing. Sorry to confuse you! I like it that you threw this topic out. It's nice to ponder over it. And who knows? Maybe it WILL be a world?

(LOL! "Will" was supposed to be italicized. Great thread, Light Conquers All! )

thecloser

go khriku1337 !!! but it would be funny if there was a world named deep dive in kh2 then you al would be like uhhhhh :p

KhRiku1337

lmfao = laughing my ing ass off : expression when you are laughing really loud in this case she is laughing with me:)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KhRiku1337 said:
lmfao = laughing my ing ass off : expression when you are laughing really loud in this case she is laughing with me:)

Actually, you failed to that I'm laughing at you.

Moron.

AHeartless

Stop the hate, share the love.

Really a big fight started only because one guy just said one simple small tought... that's just weird. :eek: Unhuman. Weird. Stupid.

Really Shards & KL, you're trying to make many people to think like you do about these KH2 things. And what's the big deal anyway if someone's wrong? Is he an infidel from your KH2 Cult's perspective? ;/ That's all my negative post. Let's share love now.

Let's hug people.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
How do you all know its not the name of a world? I mean like some people said it could be a other place like BHK is from deeo dive I Dont know (hits head on wall) its so confusing(con. to hit head.)

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Really you guys are really acting really immature about something that was a thought.It could be possible or not so in truth nobodie's theories are right until KH2 comes out.Really newbie or oldie you guys need to grow up and be more open to others cause you never know who is right.Even if the theory is really stupid you never know.And Light Conquers All good thought :cool:

C

CEDELAS

Its Called Deep Dive Stupid Beacause Incase U Havent Noticed Riku Just Happens To *dive* Of A Building Straight Into Darkness Itself ^heartless^

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
AHeartless said:
Yes, I am funny. And handsome. Yes, and best in everything.

In my dreams, though.

I think he jumps. ASAS... almost like ASAP, an army term... yes... Unca Sam wants you to join the navy as allways.
wdf dont spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back