• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive =/= Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

What do you think? Is the KHII better like it is now or were you disappointed that it was so different from the Deep Dive -secret ending?

Twilightprince10

I was semi- dissapointed i mean it was only a secrete ending which shows only a small part of a huge game, i will admit that the secret endingn was baddass compared to the game but that was A riku roxas thing and we played as sora. maybe if we played the game through rikus point of view it would have been Darker and as sinister as the secret ending. but why cclose the barn door when the cows have already ran out right?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I liked KH2, but I don't think it lived up to the Deep Dive or ASAS Ending.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
The Deep Dive was like a little surprising and all but I guess I could say I was a bit disappointed but I liked it.

Seiramu

Roflmao, Deep Dive/ASAS made KH2 look like "a fcking awesome and badass motherfcking" game. So yeah...I was dissapointed when it wasn't as what I'd imagined. That trailer made KH2 look much more interesting and awesome than the actual game. Not that KH2 wasn't a good game....My expectations were just too high.

Hmmm...now I'm thinking about it. The BBS secret trailer also makes it look like BBS is going to be very awesome. But I'm trying to not expect TOO much of it. You may never know...

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Roflmao, Deep Dive/ASAS made KH2 look like "a fcking awesome and badass motherfcking" game. So yeah...I was dissapointed when it wasn't as what I'd imagined. That trailer made KH2 look much more interesting and awesome than the actual game. Not that KH2 wasn't a good game....My expectations were just too high.

Hmmm...now I'm thinking about it. The BBS secret trailer also makes it look like BBS is going to be very awesome. But I'm trying to not expect TOO much of it. You may never know...
The BBS-game is going to be good, but I think it isnt the same as the secret ending. The people said that the game was visually like the previous games :/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Deep Dive did have to do with KHII. Just not very much.
All it did was glorify the fight-scene between Roxas and Riku.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
All it did was glorify the fight-scene between Roxas and Riku.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly.

Nevertheless, I was very disappointed; the dark atmosphere of Deep Dive really had me thinking how sick KHII was gonna be. Unfortunately.... yeah, it didn't live up to my expectations.

leochrys

i think the creators of the game thought ahead. i think deep dive was actually for all purposes intended meant for 358/2 days. it gaves us an appetizer of KHII but an entree of 358/2 days

Rix

:)
Awards
Deep dive looked dark and people expected that KH2 was going to be dark too.. But it didn't. That's why i'm not expecting BBS too be very dark either.

KeyMaker

What about the GEU(Glowing Eyed Unknown) that still doesn't make sense especially if it was Roxas. Plus, why was Roxas asking where Sora was when he didn't even know Sora was. It was nothing ,BUT Disappointing.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well.. Deep Dive was just a CONCEPT video.. So not everything seen in the video was actually used + some things got scrapped.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Deep Dive was a secret ending for KH to make people....i dunno...itchy to get the next game? It was a preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back