• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Deep Dive II: I want to see your faces! Also body positivity!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, everybody! I tried something called "deep dive" a while back where I wanted to discuss things that are personally important to us, the first one being what was important to our identities.

(I was also proud of the title but that's neither here or there)

Well, this one will be a little more fun! As part of a body positivity track I've been on the last year or so, I'm changing my profile picture on the forums to my dorky actual face! I'm reaching a point in my adult life where I'm finally comfortable with who I am and what I look like, and I think that hiding behind an internet persona just isn't necessary anymore. (might change the username as well)

If you want to participate in the discussion, you can:

1. Drop a picture down below,
2. Change your profile pic to your actual face like mine will be, or
3. Just discuss body positivity and what experiences you've had trying to achieve it!

Let me know what you think about this! ^u^

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm happy for you finding comfort with yourself. Life can be hard for a peach.

But you might want to watch out for that guy behind you. He looks hungry.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Actually, it's an apple! That's a photo from when I took my gf apple picking in upstate NY for the first time last fall!
My joke is ruined now because I got the fruit wrong! ;A; It really does look like a peach lol

Aww, that was sweet of you. I hope you got a lot of boyfriend points out of that! :D

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
My joke is ruined now because I got the fruit wrong! ;A; It really does look like a peach lol

Aww, that was sweet of you. I hope you got a lot of boyfriend points out of that! :D

It's okay, I giggled at your joke! And btw that would be one fuccin thicc peach just sayin <.<

She liked it a lot! She's from long island and she's never been snow-shoeing so we might be doing that next!

D

Deleted member 246005

20604229_10214053254625141_4625785285715034873_n.jpg

I'm the dude holding the boom mic and sleight (its what you call the clapboard).

I was working as Production Assistant for a web-series called Nannies. This was over a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That sounds really cool, Rodin! I myself have done some work in film composition, however I haven't successfully landed a paid gig scoring a film's music yet.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd post a picture of myself if I had something better than a potato.

It's okay, I giggled at your joke! And btw that would be one fuccin thicc peach just sayin <.<

She liked it a lot! She's from long island and she's never been snow-shoeing so we might be doing that next!
It still worked, yay!

Awesome! If you do then let us all know how it goes! ;D

D

Deleted member 246005

That sounds really cool, Rodin! I myself have done some work in film composition, however I haven't successfully landed a paid gig scoring a film's music yet.

No worries bro. My PA gigs are unpaid but im hoping to change that soon.

We both just have to keep at it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
No worries bro. My PA gigs are unpaid but im hoping to change that soon.

We both just have to keep at it.

Yeah, luckily I've got teaching to keep me occupied. I would love to do more film composition, however. I composed a score for a peter pan short film back in the day as a project and I honestly loved it so much despite the amount of time it took to just make a rough draft of the first six minutes of it.

Back