• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive Chapter3!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Chapter 3

The keyblade was almost past the Blindfolded unknown, then he struck out his hand a grabbed the keyblade and sliced a heartless right in front of him. "How did he do that...?" I said. I had reached the top of the building where the Blindfolded unknown left a hooded cloak. I heard a strike, like a clock bell strike, it was a clock. The Clock Tower to the left showed 13 seconds till eleven P.M. A flash of light shined brightly below me. A large circle shinning brightly appeared over the Blindfolded unknowns chest. It was a clock over his chest! It was counting down thirteen seconds, did he have thirteen seconds to live, or what does it mean? What was worse was that he was almost to the ground.

(these are short chapters, sorry)
I will post chapter 4 in a few minutes

Akai

Oh.
ok, ya i just posted chapter 4. Chapter 4 and 6 are really short, but 5 and 7 are longer and you'll get more storyline in those chapters. I have chapters 4,5,6,7 done, i will post one of them every 15 minutes or so. So they should all be up in about 45-50 minutes from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back