• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deed dive 2 uknowns theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlonedHairedKid

Could this be possible that the unkown that step thru the rock could be Riku because those of you that have played Kingdom hearts Chain of memories and saw the ending of Sora's ending when the fake riku came back to life could it be possible that when the unkown that was sitting on the be talking about the real or fake riku when he said "He looks just like you" and the other one said "its all
coming back to me the true" since Sora and Riku have a double.

LNKNPRK4EVR1

The Unknown who walks through the rock couldn't possibly be RR. I say this becuase the Unkown who walks through the rock is a heartless. If you go and watch Deep Dive carefully the heartless ensigna flashes across his chest, and his eye, it has the EXACT same glow as all the heartless with glowing eyes, and last time i checked, RR was just a replica, not a heartless.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no. *Spoiler* The Riku clone was destroyed by the Original Riku *Spoiler*

1. Ansem has the Heartless symbol on his chest and he's not a heartless.
2. Its appears on the rock not his chest.
3. Just because it's eyes glow doesn't mean its a Heartless. Are cats and dogs are heartless? Are ghost heartless? No. That doesn't mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back