• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dedication to teh Salsa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I sure luvs me sum salsa thats for sure and i wanna show my appreciation for it. I was once the Chicken and Kool-aid person but now im a Salsa and Kool-aid person is that so wrong. Be on the look out for our Salsa venders on Forums.

*inspired by teh Hokage's luv fo his salsa*

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Salsa... KHprod.. I was so going to make a thread like this. =D. I luv ya man.. almost more than I love Salsa and koolaid. It's just so good. Salsa is my life, and koolaid helps make it so much better. Give me a bag of tostitos, a jar of spicy salsa, and a jug of grape koolaid and I'm set. I don't need girls, money, TV, or Naruto/Bleach. All I need is my salsa and Koolaid. I think I'm in love with Salsa *the mod* just because of her name. That's how real my love for salsa is. And I always keep it real. =D

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hokage said:
Salsa... KHprod.. I was so going to make a thread like this. =D. I luv ya man.. almost more than I love Salsa and koolaid. It's just so good. Salsa is my life, and koolaid helps make it so much better. Give me a bag of tostitos, a jar of spicy salsa, and a jug of grape koolaid and I'm set. I don't need girls, money, TV, or Naruto/Bleach. All I need is my salsa and Koolaid. I think I'm in love with Salsa *the mod* just because of her name. That's how real my love for salsa is. And I always keep it real. =D

Thanks fa showin yo luv fo teh salsa man i really appreciate dat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back