• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► DECONFIRMED: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Update: Stream has not been confirmed.

Back in October, it was announced that Kingdom Hearts Executive Producer Shinji Hashimoto will be hosting a special panel at Lucca Comics & Games 2018. Taking place Saturday November 3rd 2018 from the Auditorium San Francesco, Shinji Hashimoto's "Share the Magic" panel promises to celebrate the upcoming release of Kingdom Hearts 3. The panel will be streamed on Twitch at 5:30 PM CET (9:30 AM PT).

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook, and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Via Pale Grazia on Twitter

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

Not sure we will get a world reveal or not but looking forward to whatever new information we get. And there is the Q&A to look forward to as well :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Lucca CG 2018 to stream Share The Magic panel celebrating KH3 on November 3rd

i do think this might last disney world reveal here and i think jump festa will be the big story trailer unless they sneach a world at jump festa

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Even if nothing happens tomorrow, I'm really enjoying the stream right now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I will find my way
I can go the distance~

I expect nothing, I want everything, I hope for at least some new footage.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Also I closed the other thread so this can be the main discussion for Lucca. (Sorry, TheProfessional!)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Things I’d like to see/hear besides a new trailer or world reveal:

- Tangled renders, including Gothel. Maybe footage of a miniboss or the dancing minigame.

- Details on Kairi and Riku’s stories in the game. We still don’t know much of what they’ll be doing after she finishes her training and he returns from the RoD.

- New summon, either Aladdin or Jack Skellington.

- Information on the standalone Classic Kingdom app. I think it might actually be a full fledged companion app for the game, designed after the Gummiphone/Mobile Portal interface.

- Announcement of the new Union Cross world.

- PS4 preorder info

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

keeping my exptiong in check but also hopping for the best a least show a new world

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

3:30am on the one night I have off from work and after spending the day moving? Oh bother, this better be worth it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I agree with people who say they are saving the big guns for Jump Festa. It would be a good time to reveal one of the princess's worlds that happens mid game. I still have hope for PatF despite not being shown at PGW

kingsoraful

Awards

i do think this might last disney world reveal here and i think jump festa will be the big story trailer unless they sneach a world at jump festa

Nah there's gonna be 10 worlds total including 100 Acre Wood. I always go back to what Nomura said that KH3 would have less Disney Worlds then KH2 which had 12. So 10-11 but I think it's lookling likely that there's 10. Hopefully Hashimoto can if not reveal a new world announce how many Disney Worlds total are in KH3.

Jump Festa is big enough for a world reveal as well. November gets a world reveal. December final Disney world and then from there it's full steam ahead to promotion in January till release.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

True like I said they can always sneak a world at jump festa in big story trailer we get there

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Nah there's gonna be 10 worlds total including 100 Acre Wood. I always go back to what Nomura said that KH3 would have less Disney Worlds then KH2 which had 12. So 10-11 but I think it's lookling likely that there's 10. Hopefully Hashimoto can if not reveal a new world announce how many Disney Worlds total are in KH3.

Jump Festa is big enough for a world reveal as well. November gets a world reveal. December final Disney world and then from there it's full steam ahead to promotion in January till release.

Nomura could have just been using KH2 as a point of reference because it was the last console title released, therefore it sets the precedent for the number of worlds people probably expect moreso than KH1. In theory, KH3 could still have the same number of Disney worlds or less than KH1.

That said, I think we have at least one more. To me, it wouldn’t make sense to reveal Pirates and Frozen at the same time and not leave any Disney reveals for the last four months of marketing. So I think there is at the least one, if not two, full fledged Disney worlds left. Plus a possible minigame world. So I agree with your world count, I just don’t think it’s a guarantee based on those comments from Nomura.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i do think thre one world left a lest and it might be at lucca panel and the jump festa will the big story trailer like hey usally o before relase

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Oh well. If we do get a new trailer they'll just drop it on the YouTube channel anyway
yeah most likely and we just wait for info

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Oh well. If we do get a new trailer they'll just drop it on the YouTube channel anyway

Yeah, they didn’t stream the event at D23 Japan with the Monster’s Inc trailer. So you never know. There may be a Square Enix Presents stream for it, but I won’t expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back