• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Decisive Pumpskin best keyblade against Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2000

I think that the Decisive Pumpskin the best keyblade is against Sephie, because of it's great combo's...
Or is the Ultima weapon the best?

Last edited:

Firagex

I would say the Ultima weapon. A good combo is ideal, but it's really power that counts the most. Sephiroth has at least 9 health bars and one invisible one. Besides who needs the D.P. when you got the Ultima weapon, and combo +'s. The decisive pumpkin and any other keyblade is inferior to the ultima weapon against Sephiroth.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I would say the Ultima weapon. A good combo is ideal, but it's really power that counts the most. Sephiroth has at least 9 health bars and one invisible one. Besides who needs the D.P. when you got the Ultima weapon, and combo +'s. The decisive pumpkin and any other keyblade is inferior to the ultima weapon against Sephiroth.

2 mistakes in that. 1. Ultima and Deceisive pumpkin have the same strength:6. 2. Sephiroth has 15 bars of health.

ngc50

Awards
Ya know if you use Ultima you get the MP hastega ability? That means using cure or reflect more often, so I would use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back