• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Deciding to break up.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Able_Beard

Banned
So I've been dating a girl for two months and I'm having trouble deciding if I should be with her..I mean we have good days..and we have bad days..But the bad days are more frequent..

Cons:
She gets pissy easy
she's hates almost everything i like
She's not very smart..we barely ever talk about anything besides Sex..which we don't have..

Pros:
She's cute
She's cool with my friends
She's cool with my family

So...what do you guys think..

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So I've been dating a girl for two months and I'm having trouble deciding if I should be with her..I mean we have good days..and we have bad days..But the bad days are more frequent..

Cons:
She gets pissy easy
she's hates almost everything i like
She's not very smart..we barely ever talk about anything besides Sex..which we don't have..

Pros:
She's cute
She's cool with my friends
She's cool with my family

So...what do you guys think..

Well, in a relationship the most important things are getting along with each other, and having common interests... And, while they do count, her looks and ability to get along with family/friends, aren't what should matter.

I say you talk to her, and if you can't sort out your differences, break up. You shouldn't be in a relationship if you, or the other, don't enjoy it.

Able_Beard

Banned
The thing is I know she's enjoying it cause the other day we got into a fight and she said it hurts to fight cause she's in love with me..That's when I started thinking if I really wanted to be with this girl for the rest of my life.. I don't know..we fight so much over everything. I'm probably gonna break up with her..I just need people to talk to..friends you know..All the one's I know around me would go and tell her...

Roxanne

Nowhere on that list did it mention how you felt about her, which in my mind is technically the most important thing. Do you like her a bit or do you like her a lot? If that's not a factor into your decision then go with whether or not she makes you happy and you would miss her if she weren't around anymore, stuff like that. It can be a small indicator about how things are truly going.

Able_Beard

Banned
The thing is I'm not sure..I like her obviously or we would have never dated. I'm attracted to her..easily..But I'm not in love with her..And I just started feeling trapt and like I don't belong with her.. I mean if thing's were different..if I was more like her or she was more like me..I dunno.. I'd love to stay with her...Just..I don't see myself with her

Roxanne

If you're feeling trapped and you just don't see yourself with her, that to me says you're just not that into her,

Roxanne

Then it's probably time to let her go, dragging it out any further probably won't be good for either of you.

But at least sleep on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back