• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 6th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Version 3.1.0 Update Notes

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 3.1.0 on Dec. 6, 2018. 
Please see the below for a list of adjustments implemented with this update.

■ System Additions 
- Product codes for the Starlight Keyblade that can be used in KINGDOM HEARTS III are now being distributed. 
* Product codes will be redeemable after the release of KINGDOM HEARTS III. 
- Added option to automatically equip Medals into Keyblade subslots
- Added option to unlock all spaces of a Board at once if you have a sufficient amount of Coins to unlock all spaces. 
- Added feature to remove a specific Medal from all Keyblades and subslots
  The feature can be found in each Medal's Medal Details screen. Medals will be unequipped from all Keyblades and subslots, including Spirit slots and PvP decks.

■ Changes/Adjustments 
- Buffs and debuffs can now be stacked up to +/-15
- Adjustments have been made to the "Optimize" option when equipping Medals.

Story Quest Update! (Dec. 6)

★ New Story Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that 5 new story quests will be available as of Dec. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC)!

The Enchanted Dominion chapter reaches its climax!

Jewel Box D and E Bonus Rewards!

★ Get bonus rewards for your Jewel Box D or Jewel Box E purchase!

Jewel Box E and Jewel Box D.

■Campaign Period: 
Dec. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 16, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 6, 2018 8:00 to Dec. 17, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

If you purchase Jewel Box D or Jewel Box E during the above campaign period, you'll receive an extra bonus on top of your purchase! 

*Note: You can only get one bonus. 
*Note: You will only receive bonus for Jewel Box E if you purchased both 

See below for the bonus rewards you can receive!

Jewel Box D: Set A
Set A 10x Power Gem 
10x Speed Gem 
10x Magic Gem 
  1x Moon Gem

Jewel Box E: Set A + Set B
Set A 10x Power Gem 
10x Speed Gem 
10x Magic Gem 
  1x Moon Gem 
Set B 20x Power Gem 
20x Speed Gem 
20x Magic Gem 
  2x Moon Gem

These rewards will be distributed after the campaign period, on Dec. 18, 2018 (PT).

Supernova - KH III Kairi is here!

Supernova - KH III Kairi is here! 
Purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza to get her within 10 draws!

The latest Supernova Medal, Supernova - KH III Kairi, is now available! 
By purchasing the current Weekly Jewels Extravaganza, you can unlock the exclusive new VIP Draw
The VIP Draw provides additional perks to your standard draw, one of which guarantees Supernova - KH III Kairi within 10 VIP Draws from this Deal!

■ About VIP Draws 
You can unlock the VIP Draw feature by purchasing the current Weekly Jewels Extravaganza
* You can only purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza once a week, and the VIP Draw will be available until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT). 
If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the VIP Draw will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

・The number of VIP Draws required until a Deal's guaranteed draw will be retained across multiple weeks. 
However, if you would like to use the VIP Draw between different weeks, you will need to purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza for each week. 

・Standard draws do NOT count towards the number of VIP Draws required until a guaranteed draw.

■ Campaign Period: 

See below for standard and VIP Draw details from the Supernova - KH III Kairi Deal!

VIP Draw 
Standard 
Guaranteed Featured Medal Supernova - KH III Kairi within 10 VIP Draws! -
Other Guaranteed Medals ・One Trait Medal #61 per draw! 
・One 7★ Tier 7 Medal OR Supernova - KH III Kairi per draw! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
5x Magic Mirror
・One Trait Medal #61 per draw! 
・One 7★ Tier 7 Medal OR Supernova - KH III Kairi per draw! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity!
・3x Magic Mirror
Details Doubles* the chance of drawing 
Supernova - KH III Kairi compared to Standard!
-
* The standard version of the Supernova - KH III Kairi Deal does NOT come with a "guaranteed within x draws" aspect. 
* The probability of drawing Supernova - KH III Kairi is slightly higher than double in the Guaranteed Medal slot. Please see the Draw Odds for more information.

The guaranteed 7★ Medal or Supernova - KH III Kairi will come with one of the following skills at max skill level: 
   ・Attack Boost VI Max 
   ・Defense Boost I Max   
   ・Defense Boost II Max   
   ・Defense Boost III Max   
   ・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
   ・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
   ・Triple Threat II

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals!

■ Medal Details
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Supernova - KH III Kairi (7★) P Upright 8 1 turn: ↑ U-STR 7, STR 15, PSM-STR 12, SP ATK B +150%, ↓ targets' U-DEF 7, DEF 15, PSM-DEF 12. Count +2. HP MAX. Gauge +10. Cures ailments. All 0 × 22.01
Supernova: (All) 
2 attacks: 15 STR, U-, R- & PSM-STR, SP ATK B +200%, targets' -15 DEF, U-, R- & PSM-DEF. Count ±0. Triggers before slot 1 is activated when defending in PVP.
× 50.0
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
* NOTE: Should you use multiple Medals that grant an increased SP attack bonus during the same turn, the effect will not stack. For example, should you use a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +15%" and a Medal that grants "SP attack bonus +30%", these effects will not stack; rather, the higher value (+30%) will take effect.

Big Bad Challenge!

★ Powerful bosses return in the Big Bad Challenge
Defeat these Story Quest enemies and show them who's the real boss!

■Event Period: 

■Event Details: 
・Story Quest bosses make a comeback in these 10 stages! Do you have what it takes to take them down? 
・Complete objectives to earn rewards, including Fantasia Mickey BMagic Broom, and Magic Mirror Medals, as well as PowerSpeed, and Magic Gems!

Special Attack Challenge!

★ Choose your Medals carefully in the Special Attack Challenge
Be mindful of your Medal attributes and emerge victorious!

■Event Period: 
Dec. 6, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 12, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Dec. 6, 2018 8:00 to Dec. 13, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
・There will be a total of 10 stages where only Medals of a certain attribute can use Special Attacks! 
・Complete objectives to earn rewards, including Magic MirrorHuey & Dewey & Louie Medals, and more! Give it your best shot!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: December 6th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

I’m pretty sure Xbox codes are region free but the main PlayStation 4 code is tied to NA so idk what to select as I’m in Australia which isn’t NA or Europe :/

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence

I’m pretty sure Xbox codes are region free but the main PlayStation 4 code is tied to NA so idk what to select as I’m in Australia which isn’t NA or Europe :/
I'd hope that SENA either put out a notification in-game or maybe post to Twitter about who should select which PS4 code depending on their region.

On the topic of Supernova KHIII Kairi, this is simultaneously exciting and terrifying. Exciting for how much damage people will be doing, and terrifying for how many times worse PVP is about to get, when it was already pretty bad. I was lucky enough to get her on my third of four pulls from the VIP banner, and got an EX Medal that I didn't previously have with the other three.

Last edited:

Coxdem

The damage you do is indeed ridiculous. I still relied on -60 ground to beat dragon maleficent challenge though.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I've just lost interest in this game. Nothing but money grabs, power creeps, and medal after medal that require spending and spending, only to be replaced in a month or two or three. And PvP. Yeah, thinking of going into a hibernation, of sorts, logging in for daily jewels, doing the required events, even the 3 PvP battles, and calling it done until the game either dies or gets better. One or the other. Lol.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

So which is better, No Heart or Kairi & Xion? Trying to decide if I should hypothetically get the WJE this week or wait until next. If anyone has any insights on what would be the better medal to go for I'd appreciate it.

I've just lost interest in this game. Nothing but money grabs, power creeps, and medal after medal that require spending and spending, only to be replaced in a month or two or three. And PvP. Yeah, thinking of going into a hibernation, of sorts, logging in for daily jewels, doing the required events, even the 3 PvP battles, and calling it done until the game either dies or gets better. One or the other. Lol.
That's honestly kind of how the game should've been approached in general this whole time. A little daily thing, not something to sink hours into every day. It's definitely less frustrating that way at least.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

So which is better, No Heart or Kairi & Xion? Trying to decide if I should hypothetically get the WJE this week or wait until next. If anyone has any insights on what would be the better medal to go for I'd appreciate it.

That's honestly kind of how the game should've been approached in general this whole time. A little daily thing, not something to sink hours into every day. It's definitely less frustrating that way at least.

It's a way, at least for me, to get off that treadmill of stressing over having the latest and greatest medal to stay competitive. I don't really pull for any of the Org. 13 medals, just go as far as I can, and get the jewels. PvP means little to me. Don't care if I end up at the bottom or not. As long as I get to do my required play time for the 2 Silver Medals, I'm okay. I will hoard jewels until something really earth shattering comes along, if ever. I don't see this Kairi as that kind of medal. Sure, it will blow people away in PvP and help you in most events, but I don't really care at this point. Much less stress in life. You don't really need that Kairi medal, people. Unless you're a whale, it won't matter anyway.

AR829038

Awards

Personally, I still can't tolerate SENA not catching us up to the Japanese story. We all know there's no excuse for it, considering how timely they are in translating the event quests and getting them out to us. What I can't understand is, what do they gain from it? It's not like they're getting any money from keeping us so far behind—if anything, it's probably pushing irate consumers like me who can see their bullshit to leaving the game entirely, so if anything it's causing them to lose money! I just wish they would release one big batch of story quests that would catch us up to where the Japanese port is at, so that the story quest batches for both can start coming out in tandem. That's literally all I ask of this game—the only thing!

saintfighteraqua

Awards

I get being hesitant on the code and wanting to make sure.
But being in Europe and not being part of the EU is two separate things.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back