• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 10th "New Trailer" - Forecast, Hopes & Predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Hey everyone,

What are YOU hoping to see looking forward to this first of many new KHIII PR to be released this month?

Less than 24 hours until the new trailer launches!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it’s either the opening or more extended gameplay footage like from the Premiere Event. I’ll be happy if it turns out to be a normal trailer, but it being differentiated as footage makes me doubtful.

Awards
FF character reveals. I know there’s at least 1 in the game even if it’s just Leon’s crew I’m good. If there weren’t any Nomura would have said so in the thousands of times when asked in interviews rather than just saying “Can’t say”. He straight up said no TWEWY Characters would appear back in Oct when asked so I doubt he wouldn’t not do the same when asked about FF. Also the 20th I believe is FF anniversary so that furthers my theory.

Seadrin

Awards
Interesting. I'm wondering if anyone is anticipating a new world announced tomorrow morning. It seems like it might just be the last trailer (that we know about) that could showcase one. The "FINAL" trailer, at this point seems pretty obvious that it will showcase Final Fantasy. Being named Final and released on the day that Final Fantasy originally released, that is.

kingsoraful

Awards
The trailer on the 18th could also show a new Disney World heck it could show 2 new Disney Worlds. If it's a long trailer.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think it opening and I don’t it extended footage of the prienare event if the new song in the footage

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The trailer on the 18th could also show a new Disney World heck it could show 2 new Disney Worlds. If it's a long trailer.

That’s what happened with DDD. The last big trailer a little over a month before release showed the Grid and Symphony of Sorcery footage for the first time. They’d already been announced by magazines before that, but still.

I think it opening and I don’t it extended footage of the prienare event if the new song in the footage

I’m not saying it will be extended footage of the Premiere Event demo. I’m saying it could be extended footage of something like the footage of Toy Box and Olympus they released then. Like the first 10 minutes of gameplay from Monstropolis or Corona.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm betting its the opening due to Skrillix's gif. Either that or it's a new trailer with Face Fear Fears playing instead of DTD. If we don't get a Disney world tomorrow I'm guessing there is only one more left or possibly none.

I'm not expecting any FF characters yet since they are likely being saved for the FINAL trailer.

UltimaXOmega

Hopefully something new. The majority of the recent trailers haven't revealed anything. I am losing hope for another Disney world.

kingsoraful

Awards
I'm betting its the opening due to Skrillix's gif. Either that or it's a new trailer with Face Fear Fears playing instead of DTD. If we don't get a Disney world tomorrow I'm guessing there is only one more left or possibly none.

I'm not expecting any FF characters yet since they are likely being saved for the FINAL trailer.

I'm sure there's at least 1-2 more Disney Worlds left and they could show up in the same trailer.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hopefully something new. The majority of the recent trailers haven't revealed anything. I am losing hope for another Disney world.

100 Arce Woods

we gotten Story snippets of Tangled, Frozen, Pirates, BH6

we seen Sora in a unknown world talking to Chrithy

the 13 Seekers in the Keyblade Graveyard

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, and Lea taking action in the Graveyard

Ansem Seeker of Darkness confrontation with the Lingering Will

all that from recent trailers

Awards

I don’t think there are anymore Disney Worlds left to reveal at first I thought there would cause we still don’t seem to have all the New Princess of Heart revealed but they might just go the KH1 route and just have them appear already captured. If they did have another you’d think they’d be advertising it at this point. KH3 main casual appeal is all its Disney world so it doesn’t make sense to hold of on revealing/showing it. We still have no new info or clips on the new world that Eraqus and Xehanort are playing chess in so that makes me wonder if it’s going to be advertised at all.

kingsoraful

Awards
I don’t think there are anymore Disney Worlds left to reveal at first I thought there would cause we still don’t seem to have all the New Princess of Heart revealed but they might just go the KH1 route and just have them appear already captured. If they did have another you’d think they’d be advertising it at this point. KH3 main casual appeal is all its Disney world so it doesn’t make sense to hold of on revealing/showing it. We still have no new info or clips on the new world that Eraqus and Xehanort are playing chess in so that makes me wonder if it’s going to be advertised at all.

I'm very sure that when the final Disney World is revealed it will be promoted as such. Square knows what they're doing, I don't for one second believe 100 Acre Wood is the last Disney World otherwise they would have made it feel special or at least would have been revealed and announced as the final world at the X Box event in Mexico but it wasn't. So that's why there's IMO 2 more Disney worlds.

horto12485

Awards
I doubt we're going to get the Opening but i want to see...

Either the First Ten Minutes of Gameplay of either Monstropolis or Corona or A New World Trailer...

Then FF Character Reveals

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Riku, Marluxia, Vexen, Baymax, Sully, and young Eraqus in English.

If we get the opening I'm leaving the internet until Jan, 29th. I don't mind seeing cutscenes and little story snippets in trailers, but the full opening? I'm out lol.

LostArtist

Awards
I don't think it's the opening. But maybe they'll add some snippets of it to the trailer

bagcifreak

I bet we'll get to see a new Disney world and a new original world tomorrow. Maybe even some new summons, more gummi ship scenes and maybe a closer look at some of the unknown characters.

On the 18th I expect Radiant Garden with FF characters and like a tease of the final game world. Hopefully one more Disney world but I kinda doubt it.

By the end of this year I want to know all the worlds, all summons, minigames, how the menu works, more info on the gummi ship and all relevant characters revealed... so they can focus on the opening, music, proper gameplay videos, etc. next month b4 the release.

LostArtist

Awards
Riku, Marluxia, Vexen, Baymax, Sully, and young Eraqus in English.

If we get the opening I'm leaving the internet until Jan, 29th. I don't mind seeing cutscenes and little story snippets in trailers, but the full opening? I'm out lol.

I'll do the same if that ever happens lmao.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You all forgot about Dilan, Aeleaus and Namine? that's cold, man.

But seriously, I'd prefer a new world reveal, but I'll be content with the Kingdom Hearts III intro, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back