• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Debuncing Any dawn or dusk theary.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
All right, throu out the past 60 day I have herd many thearys about "dawn" and "dusk" and I have gotten sick of it. Not only have they mad me angry but, have discrased many good thearys with the bull. Now let the Debuncing begin!!!

Now the event that brought about this Theary (the end of CoM R/R). When Dis made Riku pick a path and Riku pick the midle one. Dis was upset, He thought that darkness could not be used for good and would bring his end said "the path to the sun set". The trem sun set or Dusk is the symbol for the end.

Riku in Rspons said "No, to the Sun Rise" thinking that it was the path to gain the forgivness of his frinds and repent for what he had done. The sun rise or dawn is the symbol for a benging.

well, that prety much somesit up and plesae if you are going to flam at least have proff. wate you are going to flam with are with out proff. all right Bring it on flesh bag's, bring it on and for the love of God use spell check... HA HA HA HA...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It took me awhile, but I have translated your theory...

All right, throughout the past 60 day I have heard many theory’s about "dawn" and "dusk" and I have gotten sick of it. Not only have they made me angry, but have disgraced many good theories with the bull. Now let the Debunking begin!!!

And now, the event that brought about this theory (the end of COM R/R):

When Diz made Riku pick a path and Riku pick the middle one, Diz was upset, he thought that darkness could not be used for good and would bring Riku's end. He then asked Riku if he was taking "The twilit path to sunset". The term sunset or Dusk is the symbol for the end.

Riku then responds said "No, the road to dawn" thinking that it was the path to gain the forgiveness of his friends and repent for what he had done. The sun rise or dawn is the symbol for a beginning.

Well, that pretty much sums it up and please if you are going to flame at least have proof. What are you going to flame out proof? All right bring it on flesh bags, bring it on and for the love of God use spell check... HA HA HA HA...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Now the event that brought about this Theary (the end of CoM R/R). When Dis made Riku pick a path and Riku pick the midle one. Dis was upset, He thought that darkness could not be used for good and would bring his end said "the path to the sun set". The trem sun set or Dusk is the symbol for the end.

Can you spell? I guess not.

1. It's DiZ
2. Who said DiZ was upset?
3. How do you know he thought that?
4. How is Darkness going to bring his end?
5. How is Dusk symbol for the end?

Riku in Rspons said "No, to the Sun Rise" thinking that it was the path to gain the forgivness of his frinds and repent for what he had done. The sun rise or dawn is the symbol for a benging.

1. How is Dawn the symbol for beginning?
2. How do you know Riku was thinking that?

Now, ANSWER ALL THOSE QUESTIONS >_>

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
Thank you, the muffen man.

In respones to .:KL:.

1. lookin down and shacking your head is a jester you mak when you are diapointed.
2. Diz did that after Riku picked his path.
3. It has not ever ben done befor (no one has ever tried), darkness is fear by humen nature.
4. Play a game some time and watch tv. the end of the day.

5. the beging of the day.
6. that was more of the spec.

how can you get elemants from that?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Heavens Blade said:
Thank you, the muffen man.

In respones to .:KL:.

1. lookin down and shacking your head is a jester you mak when you are diapointed.
2. Diz did that after Riku picked his path.
3. It has not ever ben done befor (no one has ever tried), darkness is fear by humen nature.
4. Play a game some time and watch tv. the end of the day.

5. the beging of the day.
6. that was more of the spec.

how can you get elemants from that?

1. So thats only your speculation. That's not fact that he was upset/disappointed
2. So, that doesn't mean he thought that. And again YOUR speculation. Not fact.
3. So. And Riku isn't afraid of the Darkness. Have you played R/R? And DiZ is Twilight how can he be afraid of the Darkness?
4. A day is 24 hours. The day ends at midnight. At midnight it is Dark. It depends on how you look at it. But you just say its Dusk. Once again your assumption and the way YOU look at it.

5. Dawn. Once again your assumption. Same as number 4.
6. Exactly.

All your proof is speculation. You have no 100% fact.

Eno Tsekrad Eht

(off topic)
.:KL:. you be killing me you ask something then when you get the answer you just talk about it if thats the case dont ask and you do alot of puting people down its ok if he cant spell all that good you know what he mean and thats all that matter.
(back on topic)
lookin down and shacking your head is a jester you make when you are diapointed thats a fact NOT a speculation what other reason would he do that for right after riku picked his path.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
.:KL:. said:
1. So thats only your speculation. That's not fact that he was upset/disappointed
2. So, that doesn't mean he thought that. And again YOUR speculation. Not fact.
3. So. And Riku isn't afraid of the Darkness. Have you played R/R? And DiZ is Twilight how can he be afraid of the Darkness?
4. A day is 24 hours. The day ends at midnight. At midnight it is Dark. It depends on how you look at it. But you just say its Dusk. Once again your assumption and the way YOU look at it.

5. Dawn. Once again your assumption. Same as number 4.
6. Exactly.

All your proof is speculation. You have no 100% fact.

1. Riku is thouts are the only spec.
2. Yes it dose. it is comen knowlge.
3. we do not know if Diz is twilight. i did not say that Riku or Dis was scard I said it's humen nature. darkness is most comenly used by evil people to scare there foes(Rule with fear and power), and yes i'm about to play it for the 12th time on my caping trip.
4. havn't you ever herd "the sun sets on a life" or "the sun rises as to bring upon a new a beging" don't tell me you are a god dam prep.

5. Ask you momy.
6. It was a logecal spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back