• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Debug mode on PS2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Borman

First off, yes, Ive read the rules, and Im not here to advertise my unfinished site so no worries, rather Im here to discuss an interesting preview copy of the US version of Re:CoM that I got in the mail today.

I started off by seeing that the beginning FMV has the Japanese music, rather then the USA Simple and Clean. Venturing forward using the Theater Mode, I noticed about a quarter of the FMVs have English voices, while the rest have their original Japanese counterparts.

I was thinking that was it, but decided to connect a second controller. And what do I see, but a Japanese debug menu! Epic, epic win.

gsdx_20091204020320-1.jpg

gsdx_20091204021706.jpg

Im currently in the process of documenting as much as I can understand, but its a bit difficult without any real Japanese knowledge so I hope you'll bare with me here.

Borman

Its on a preview disk, so I doubt you can do that in the final. Everything is controlled via the second controller. Working on a short video, needs to be compressed and uploaded with my crappy connection so itll be a while, likely after I wake up. There are a ton of settings, and Ive only begun to understand the first few, which are the extremely simple ones.

vlcsnap-2009-12-04-02h30m53s81.png

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
This is where you make a fight of Sora vs Final Marluxia and Ansem SoD at the same time, with both of them having insane amounts of health and damage.

Gram

Banned
Awards
:53:..... u rock!
:bows:
its only on the preview though isn't it.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
That's quite interesting.
Now if only I could fix the lag on my version > >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back