• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deaths?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seababy89

Okay, I know this is some really corny question but, when some of te Organization XIII members died, they did show emotion, such as Zexion showed fear when he was about to be ended and ended up leaving te battle field I think only for Riku Replika to end him.

Honestly, how can that fear be fake?

And same for Dmyx. Demyx showed te fear too. He really didn't want to die according to his scream.

So my main question is, how can they fake that?

EDIT: Also, sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They pretend to have hearts, therefore pretending to have emotions as well. It's pretty much in their nature.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
but then how did Zexion seem so scared?

And Demyx and whoever else tat I'm not thinking of right away?

Keyword: Seem

They know they don't have hearts/emotions, but they will act like they do until the very end.

LionHeart14

so like, is this pretending to have emotions a subconscious thing then? cause im pretty sure that Roxas was pretty ticked of at Diz right before Sora wakes up. hence the "i hate you so much!" and the "RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" *procedes to beat the crap out of a hologram*.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Something a lot of people forget is that as far as we know, nothing's stopping them from having instincts. We know that happiness, sadness, affection and the rest are stored in the Heart and emulated by it.
However, fear is often described more as an instinct. You fear an open flame because it hurts you. You hide from something scary because it poses danger to you. We've nothing saying that Nobodies lack those instincts, or that they're actually emotions.
A Nobody has basic survival instincts, hence, it will "care" upon dying, and scream should it be painful. For a moment yes going physically here despite it being KH, if you cut someone, for instance, it's not the Heart that feels the pain - it's the Body.

seababy89

Something a lot of people forget is that as far as we know, nothing's stopping them from having instincts. We know that happiness, sadness, affection and the rest are stored in the Heart and emulated by it.
However, fear is often described more as an instinct. You fear an open flame because it hurts you. You hide from something scary because it poses danger to you. We've nothing saying that Nobodies lack those instincts, or that they're actually emotions.
A Nobody has basic survival instincts, hence, it will "care" upon dying, and scream should it be painful. For a moment yes going physically here despite it being KH, if you cut someone, for instance, it's not the Heart that feels the pain - it's the Body.

but then how do you explain the affection of Roxas and Axel's relationship (no, i'm not saying their gay, but at the same time i'm not saying their NOT gay, and even then, i'm all for the yaoi) and the relation of Xemnas and Saix, or even Larxene and Axel?

How do you explain te affection they show each other without it being a "Natural reaction" to their subconcious minds of "rememnbering" the emotion?

so like, is this pretending to have emotions a subconscious thing then? cause im pretty sure that Roxas was pretty ticked of at Diz right before Sora wakes up. hence the "i hate you so much!" and the "RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" *procedes to beat the crap out of a hologram*.

i'm pretty sure Roxas was pissed at hologram DiZ too, because he up and attacked him out of rage. And I swear if you say that's just him remembering rage from Sora, I will not be amused

....l sorry, somewhat in a in-between moods right now.....

Last edited by a moderator:

seababy89

So do the Organization study people to see how they react to things? So they can somehow fake it so convincing that it looks like it's real?

there's no way they can fake ALL of that.

I mean, look at Demyx for example: MAJOR mood swings

Keyword: Seem

They know they don't have hearts/emotions, but they will act like they do until the very end.

but that doesn't seem RIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:

seababy89

First off, don't triple post. Edit button is there for a reason. Every time you double post, KHI kills a camel.

And it is right, Nobodies act like they have emotions, but they don't.

1- i did not triple post, as you so kindly claim, i was posting comments to oter people
2- but that seems so unfair, why would they ACT it if they didn't mean it? I mean, sure, actiors do that, but Nobodies? I think subconciously they mean it but Xemnas is so wrapped up in getting Kingdom Hearts filled, he doesn't realize it himself, thus brain washing the other Nobodies into thinking like he does that they don't have any real emotions.

It's NOT the heart that tells you your emotions. It's the brain, and even as Nobodies, they HAVE to have some portion of brain in order to even think, feel, talk, walk, ect.

Shadowlight

They can show emotion, but they can't have it.

Axel and Roxas have a friendly relationship because, unlike other members they actually do stuff together in the intention of it being fun. They talk about trivial things and do what friends do. They've actually had time to build up a 'friendship' of sorts.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
1- i did not triple post, as you so kindly claim, i was posting comments to oter people
:v yes you did, you have to reply to people in one post. And you double posted, another camel is dead.
2- but that seems so unfair, why would they ACT it if they didn't mean it? I mean, sure, actiors do that, but Nobodies? I think subconciously they mean it but Xemnas is so wrapped up in getting Kingdom Hearts filled, he doesn't realize it himself, thus brain washing the other Nobodies into thinking like he does that they don't have any real emotions.
They don't have real emotions. And what do you mean by they don't mean it?
It's NOT the heart that tells you your emotions. It's the brain, and even as Nobodies, they HAVE to have some portion of brain in order to even think, feel, talk, walk, ect.
It's KH. Not the real world.

seababy89

They can show emotion, but they can't have it.

Axel and Roxas have a friendly relationship because, unlike other members they actually do stuff together in the intention of it being fun. They talk about trivial things and do what friends do. They've actually had time to build up a 'friendship' of sorts.

okay, i understand that, sorta, but still FRIENDSHIP is an emotion too, and taking the time to "build one up" as you say, means they have patients, which means the possibility of having a brain, which means they can FEEL to some extent

Honestly, I'm just thinking of this on logical terms

KH12358/2

There you go double posting again

okay, i understand that, sorta, but still FRIENDSHIP is an emotion too, and taking the time to "build one up" as you say, means they have patients, which means the possibility of having a brain, which means they can FEEL to some extent

Honestly, I'm just thinking of this on logical terms

KH has a logic of its own
so you cant judge your own logic upon the logic of a game

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Friendship isn't an emotion. And they can't feel at all.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but then how do you explain the affection of Roxas and Axel's relationship (no, i'm not saying their gay, but at the same time i'm not saying their NOT gay, and even then, i'm all for the yaoi) and the relation of Xemnas and Saix, or even Larxene and Axel?

Xemnas and Saix don't have a relationship. They're working towards a common goal. Same for Larxene and Axel.

As for Roxas, don't use him as an example. For starters, his Heart was freed so one can argue that affected him, and then we have them saying he might have a Heart of his own, which in turn also affected Axel - who said Roxas made him feel like he had a Heart. Being around Roxas made it easier for him to pretend, but notice how Axel at the end of the road preferred to sacrifice Roxas should his own existence have been in jeopardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back