• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death's of the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
im referring to the first one. and i think you're right..

..but im asking, why did roXas returned to sora.??

is that what happens when the nobody and somebody gets too close to each other.??

Blackwaltz25

If Kingdom Hearts is this complicated and difficult to grasp to some people now imagine how much worse it's going to get when the next couple games come out. XD

im referring to the first one. and i think you're right..

..but im asking, why did roXas returned to sora.??

is that what happens when the nobody and somebody gets too close to each other.??

Roxas was made to return to Sora so that AtW could enact his revenge on the Organization and yes and no to your second question. Sora and Roxas rejoined to become a whole Body both during the scene in the basement as well as slightly in TWTNW. I believe that Roxas didn't completely become absorbed by Sora in the basement because he still had questions that needed to be answered. Which became answered when he fought with Sora in TWTNW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The same thing happened when Namine and Kairi met, though Namine struggled to hold out long enough to get Kairi as far as she could. Once Riku showed up, Namine let herself disappear.
With the Hearts purified (Sora) or never a Heartless to begin with (Kairi), there's nothing keeping the Nobody and Heart (or Somebody in Kairi's case) from reuniting, save for the distance. Once that too was out of the way, well, you saw what happened.

No, like Sora and Roxas fighting in TWTNW. They were close enough, yet didn't merge :v

They didn't really de-fuse for that one. It was more of an internal battle.

Blackwaltz25

No problem that's what we're here for. Also sorry for double posting, I figured someone would get one in between by the time I finished typing XD I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back