• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death to Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Do you know what I hope and have a good feeling about? In this Re:Chain of Memories, I believe that they will actually show Zexion's death. Wouldn't it be great? How do you think Riku replica will do it? peh. We know it cannot be too gory or violent. Perhaps they wont show it on screen, but instead, have Zexion sqealing like a pig and screaming like a harlot. Or is that the other way around? No matter...

It will put an end to this Zexion is alive nonesense, eh?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Pfft, every other Organization member didn't die cool, why do you expect Zexion to?

I think Zexion will die on his knees, hopelessly trying to cling on to life as he fades away into oblivion

Zaraki

well axels death was nice and xaldins was kinda cool, xigbar left you clueless, damyx died screaming like a B****, larxene sorta idk, same with marluxia, vexen just got owned nuff said, lexaeus went out with a bang(btw cant wait to see that in Re:com), xemanas had a typical villans death. and luxord just died. so i dont see zexion having a cool death he wasant important enough

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
-Repliku goes to attack-
Zexion: NO!
-Repliku raises Soul Eater-
Zexion: NO! Wait.
-Zexion pushes back hair and pulls out a box cutter-
Zexion: I'll do it myself, God.
-Cuts his wrist and dies-
(Even though it won't work because he's a nobody... Do nobodies have blood? ;-;)

EDIT: Supposedly you fight Zexion twice. Once with his clones and then another fight with him.

Maybe you control Repliku, and when you attack Zexion it starts a fight, maybe that's when he uses his weapon and you battle him.

caliente crab!

a little place i like to call:the broom closet of
-Repliku goes to attack-
Zexion: NO!
-Repliku raises Soul Eater-
Zexion: NO! Wait.
-Zexion pushes back hair and pulls out a box cutter-
Zexion: I'll do it myself, God.
-Cuts his wrist and dies-
(Even though it won't work because he's a nobody... Do nobodies have blood? ;-;)

EDIT: Supposedly you fight Zexion twice. Once with his clones and then another fight with him.

Maybe you control Repliku, and when you attack Zexion it starts a fight, maybe that's when he uses his weapon and you battle him.

thats probably going to happen
the riku replica part i mean

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No. Showing his death would ruin the fun of speculation. Really, why not let the fans have their theories?

~Mega

I'd say let him die. It will finally put an end to those theories. What is important to Zexion after we find out his weapon and more of his personality. I just hope we get to destroy Zexion's hopes and dreams with Riku's Replica's Soul Eater.

Xemna's heatless

yes kill him he does not deserve to life not even in fan theories all org-13 are dead exept Roxas becuse fused with sora thats that

.:Mega:.

Awards
What is so bad about fan theories? They can be interesting in fanfics. I'd say don't confirm him alive OR dead. Let the fans speculate to their heart's content.

~Mega

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Just have to wait till KH Re:CoM comes out and find out whether Zexion is dead or alive, eliminated or whether his "REAL" weapon will be shown in there or not....let the fans speculate the theories till that day comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back