• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Death of Pets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I've only ever had two pets. My first dog died of kidney failure. He was about 10, I think. It's especially sad since my mother works in hemodialysis... We didn't euthanize him, and he passed away next to the side of my parents' bed. I wasn't evrn here for him... I'd been on vacation. My current dog has a non-terminal illness, but it's certainly painful for him...

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
My dog just died last week.
If you read the above post he had epilepsy. It was like 5 in the morning he had a seizure and it just never stopped. The seizure lasted 20 minutes and it just wouldn't stop.
I was working at the moment, and it was like everything just went away from underneath in an instant. We I got out of my office, my mom just tells me the family dog just died in my aunts room.

My reaction? I locked myself back in my office for like 30 minutes. I couldn't continue working.
It's crazy because this home suddenly felt like an empty house.
I haven't really took time to grieve about it but it sucks. He was just one of a kind and had the sweetest personality. I never took him for a last walk or took him to a dog beach and I feel so bad. Everytime he used to walk around the house the pet tags in his collar used to jingle like bells. We don't hear that anymore. He just always made everybody so happy and kept us company when we felt alone in all senses. Like, we knew he was going to die because of epilepsy but we didn't know it was going to happen this soon. He wasn't even 3 yrs old.

This week has been the longest week ever. But atleast we know he's no longer suffering of seizures in doggy heaven.
I'll always miss him. He'll always be a part of the family no matter what.

theirlosthearts

Awards
My dog just died last week.
If you read the above post he had epilepsy. It was like 5 in the morning he had a seizure and it just never stopped. The seizure lasted 20 minutes and it just wouldn't stop.
I was working at the moment, and it was like everything just went away from underneath in an instant. We I got out of my office, my mom just tells me the family dog just died in my aunts room.

My reaction? I locked myself back in my office for like 30 minutes. I couldn't continue working.
It's crazy because this home suddenly felt like an empty house.
I haven't really took time to grieve about it but it sucks. He was just one of a kind and had the sweetest personality. I never took him for a last walk or took him to a dog beach and I feel so bad. Everytime he used to walk around the house the pet tags in his collar used to jingle like bells. We don't hear that anymore. He just always made everybody so happy and kept us company when we felt alone in all senses. Like, we knew he was going to die because of epilepsy but we didn't know it was going to happen this soon. He wasn't even 3 yrs old.

This week has been the longest week ever. But atleast we know he's no longer suffering of seizures in doggy heaven.
I'll always miss him. He'll always be a part of the family no matter what.

Oh dang, my condolences. My dog occasionally has seizures and I know that's really tough. I've lost two pets, so I know where you're coming from. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back