• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Death Note: Crime and Punishment [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticAngel

Justice… What is Justice? Where is Justice? Is it just merely a word everyone wishes to hear? There is no such thing as righteousness in this merciless world. “Justice” doesn’t exist in this new chaotic world. The sky is drenched with the blood of innocents and the air filled with the stench of blood. Wrath, greed, lust, gluttony, sloth, envy, and pride are part of everyone’s evil heart. These deadly sins are committed everyday constantly. The cries of women and children fill the night sky as their precious lives are taken away. Criminals are kings in this world, crime being part of everyone’s daily life. The law is crumbling away as time passes by. The law once being an iron fist, once used to hold peace is now only being forgotten and lost in people’s minds. The police and the holders of peace are far outnumbered by the criminals, many quitting their jobs for they fear of dying. There are no dreams for common civilians; their only motive is to live through the harsh cruel world. Men are desperately trying to protect their families, women carry the burden of seeing their family go through hardship, and children are being told to live like there is no tomorrow…

So do you see now? There is no Justice… There is only crime and death. Why must the people of the world live like this? Criminals laugh while they watch families being slaughtered, robbed, and left to die. People only have one wish… one wish they want to see before their souls leave their tired bodies… the wish of seeing great heroes holding grand shining swords casting away the evil of this world, the heroes that’ll bring a new glorious future and salvation to this pitiful world. This is all I pray for… that one day… these heroes will come.​
-the prayer of an ordinary child

Background

It’s been 15 years since Light Yagami died in the hands of Shinigami Ryuk. About 4 years later, Nate Rivers was assassinated. Since then, the number of crime greatly rose and the world has fallen into havoc. Life is a living hell, full of despair and tragedy. The world is full of gangs, mobs, and mafias. The police have no power and are powerless, only being able to hold back a fraction of the crimes in the world. Kira has been long since forgotten… only to remain as a myth. There are only a few people that remember kira and hope that one day, the savior will come…

While the world above is in chaos, the shinigamis that dwell in Hell laugh while people are being killed. They haven’t had this much fun in millenniums. But soon… the fun died off and they went back to boredom and gambling. They were tired of seeing the same things happen over and over again… Five C-Ranked shinigamis decided to go to the King of Hell and pleaded for some excitement… Each of them was given a Demi-Deathnotes and they left for the world above…

The Crimson Rose, the world’s leading criminal mafia, brings terror throughout the world. It holds a worldwide network of organized crime. The leader of this mafia is mysterious and only resides in the shadows underground. Not even most of the members of the Crimson Rose even know the Boss. Their goal as a family is to create a world of terror and create a future where only the strong live…

During these times, an unknown prodigy child was being raised. This child is the new “L” and was raised to surpass “N” and the former “L” long ago. The child has sentenced many criminals, but that isn’t nearly enough for there are way too many of them. This child holds the whole police force and investigators. Their goal is to rid the criminals and bring back the world that was once before…

Your Role
-please note that these events WILL happen during the RP.

Five chosen people find a Demi-Deathnote at a random time and they meet the shinigami that holds the Demi-Deathnote. The five of them are followers of Kira who have a strong sense of Justice. They all meet in a Kira website and they decide to meet up where the Crimson Rose is about to head next… Your goal is to destroy the Crimson Rose and “L”. Create a new world where justice is the core.

If you’re a member of the Crimson Rose family, your goal is to finish creating your ideal world of terror and survival of the fittest. The leader has gotten his hands on a nuclear bomb from hell. The only requirement to successfully use this bomb is to require a Deathnote… Once you have gotten the Deathnote, make your way to any part of the world and destroy that country…

If you become “L” or a member of the elite police investigator group, your goal is to stop both KIRAS and the Crimson Rose and bring back the world that was once known…

Template​

Name:

Side:

Personality: (How you act)

Brief Description: (interest, dislike, etc. etc)

Appearance:

Bio:

Position: (Only for Crimson Rose and L’s Team)

Other: (Abilities, Skills, other information)

Rules
1. No God-Modding or Power Playing
2. No double posting
3. No killing another RPer unless permission is granted from both Me and the RPer you want to kill
4. 2 Paragraph minimum
5. Stay Active, post at least 2 times a week
6. If you wish to be one of the KIRAS or L please PM me.
7. Romance is PG-13
8. Dont complain or whine
9. If you want to join please put "The New World is Ours!" in your template
10. Please have fun and dont spoil the fun.
11. If your going to quit or go away for awhile, please PM me
12. All OOCS go here and chit-chat too
13. Please follow the rules.

Rules of the Demi-DeathNote
1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected. The writer must also have seen the subject once in his/her lifetime.
3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen. (PLEASE DONT HAVE THE VICTIM TELL ANYONE'S NAME BEFORE HE/SHE DIES OR GIVE THE LOCATION WHERE ANOTHER PERSON IS RESIDING AT)
4. If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
5. Killing is limited to 5 humans per day.
6. Writer must write down 3 subjects or the writer will die.
7. If the user has a total number of 21 kills, the Demi-Deathnote will turn into a Deathnote.

Members

KIRAS
Sora the Warrior - Haro Higaya "K" / Shinigami - Tenshi
Solareon - John Davis "I" / Shinigami - Garandou
Sephiroth2 - Sleif Destati "R" / Shinigami - Bones Tamashii

L's Task Force
Cef - Shia-Chan
MindWriter - Sarah Mitchell
Akans - Osprey

Crimson Rose
Game_Punk - Jackson "Leader"
Game_Punk - Cristina

-It is basically KIRAS (5 Kiras) vs. Crimson Rose vs. L's Team.
-I would like to thank many people for helping me with my idea.

Last edited:

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Name: X

Side: Task Force

Personality: Quiet, Very Smart, Fidgety

Brief Description: The secret brother of Ryuuzaki (L) who acts almost identical to L, except for the fidgety part

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, wears loose shirts and jeans.

Bio: Wants to take over as L. One big difference between them is that X wants complete control over his subordinates.

Position: Leader of the Task Force

Abilities: Eyes of the Death God (details will be explained later in the story)

The New World is Ours!

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
The New World is Ours!

Name: Haro Higaya

Side: KIRA

Personality: Strongwilled, Smart, energetic, can mess things up though but besides his energetic and immature nature is surprisingly intelligent, cool, calm, and collected at times

Brief Description: He dislikes the Red Crimson for taking away his family. Likes: Food, peace Justice video games, Soda

Appearance:
bfgbnfg1.jpg

Bio: When he was young, he watched his family slaughtered before his eyes, covered in thier blood they thought he was dead too, so they left him to die. He's lived alone ever since and hates the sickening cry of the people, all he wishes for is peace and justice, but he doesnt want to get caught up in a lot of stress so he strays from the task force though they would be a good motive for him, but he wants to do it another way, a way to make sure the city is safe since the last task force failed and Near was killed.

Other: Idk any yet

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Alright. I gots it.

Name: Lena Toruko

Side: KIRAS

Personality: Loud, active, isn't afraid to voice opinion. Manipulitave, secretive. Tries to keep personal life... personal. Smart, calm.

Brief Description: Likes: Flirting, reading, singing, confusing people. Dislikes: Posers, L, anybody against Kira.

Appearance:
Vampire.jpg

Cept she isn't so Misa-ish. She dresses normal. And her eyes are green.

Bio: Lena worked as a club singer and was usually traveling. She moved to japan after becoming interested in the Kira case and quit her job, and took another one as a waitress in one of the towns restuarants. Her previous boyfriend was killed by a mass-murderer who was killed by Kira, so she looks up to him. Some of the things that the previous Kira had done throughly annoyed her, killing innocent people for instance, but she doesn't know what it's like to be Kira. When she discovers the demi-deathnote, though, her whole perspective on live changes. She will stop at nothing to defeat the ones who are trying to ruin her life.

Other: She carries a daggar with her, in her purse, for fear of somebody will take her. She is also pretty good at karate.

Hope that's good. :)

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
LilShiro your not accepted.
First of all you didn't read the rules plus your template shows no time or skill involved.
First off, i did read the rules, i did everything it said
Second, of course it doesnt show skill, this is one of my first Rps!

Last edited:

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
First off, i did read the rules, i did everything it said
Second, of course it doesnt show skill, this is one of my first Rps!
Then take the criticism and improve your temp. Don't be annoyed, we've all gone through this stage before. It take practice.

Dudeeeee RESERVE ME A FRIGGING SPOT!!
And how would this work tho? You can instantly kill anyone, and you'd know what the enemy is doing since we're all posting on the same thread.... *Mind boggles at thought* @.@
Oh well, this'll work out somehow. PM'd you, EnigmaticAngel, btw.

Stark

Bronze Member
Hmm this seems interesting. I will edit this post later, but first i want to ask something. Are the first 5 people who pick Kira's team getting the death note or do you choose???

EnigmaticAngel

I choose who will be the 5 KIRAS.
And Akans you have a good point, like Solareon said, we can trust ourselves we wont spoil the fun. Yes we'll know what the other sides will do since we'll read the post but will our character in the RP know? (kinda confusing) but let's just say that our character wont know what will happen! and btw your reserved!

Musical Muffin i'm sorry but your template isn't accepted. It's really nice but im afraid you havn't read the rules at all.

Mindwriter

Cool, I'll try!

The New World is Ours!

Name: Sarah Mitchell

Side: Task Force

Personality: She always acts goofy, never being serious, but loving the world. She hates watching people suffer. She hates murderers and rapists, having experience with both in her past. She's also a very large flirt with guys.

Brief Description: She likes music, always listening to it. She enjoys writing and sketching as well. She doesn't like bugs however.

Appearance: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5105/julietr8.png
Except with eyeshadow, and headphones over her ears.
She wears a red t-shirt along with white pants.

Bio: She was born and raised in this terrible world. She lived a normal life, or at least as normal as possible in this world, until one night when she was 10 that changed her life.

Her parents and her brother were at a theme park, and the ride they were on exploded before Sarah's eyes. She was taken in by her aunt. She became what was known as 'emo' for a while, until she realized that life was more than death.

Position:

Other: She never leaves without her MP3 Player, and a cane. The cane of course, disguising a dagger.

Last edited:

EnigmaticAngel

Musical, you had to PM me the template if you wanted to be Kira.
But for now, there are others who are posting KIRAS templates so it isn't a first come first serve thing so you aren't totally accepted.

Sora MindWriter is fine, she didn't sign up for L so she didn't have to pm me. She is accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back