• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dearly Beloved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
[video=youtube;tIuTzjAk1BI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuTzjAk1BI[/video]
So i play Dearly Beloved on Piano....
Looking at it now I'm not a huge fan of how it came out but i guess it is all right.
Will probably Rerecod it and try to get it to flow a little better.

What you guys think?

State

Awards
You play VERY well, so well it reminds me that I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to play the piano (and other instruments). Dearly Beloved is one of those songs that'll bring me nostalgia once I start hearing (reminding me of KINGDOM HEARTS and my never-to-die urge to play a piano D:). You did well in delivering a nice wave a nostalgia to me (not sure about what others may say).

So yeah, you've got lots of talent. :>

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
You play VERY well, so well it reminds me that I've ALWAYS wanted to learn how to play the piano (and other instruments). Dearly Beloved is one of those songs that'll bring me nostalgia once I start hearing (reminding me of KINGDOM HEARTS and my never-to-die urge to play a piano D:). You did well in delivering a nice wave a nostalgia to me (not sure about what others may say).

So yeah, you've got lots of talent. :>

Thanks for the feedback
I'm not nearly as good as i want to be (Specially sight reading sheet music i am so terrible at that) but I'm Working at it.
Its never too late to pick up an instrument I've been playing piano for about 5 years (but not consecutive) and i really want to learn guitar and saxophone.
I agree, when you hear Dearly Beloved, HiKari, and for me Fantasia Alla Marcia nostalgia take me back to the series I've been following since day 1.

State

Awards

The Dream. Drop. Distance. opening sequence was worth watching (even though Hikari is actually a song used before, like Simple and Clean and Sanctuary). So yeah, KH is FULL of memorable tracks. ;~;

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Before 3D actually came out i was kinda hoping that they chose a new song for the opening but afterwards im glad they didnt, Because this fit perfectly with it.

That is definitely the most Epics version of Hikari / Simple and Clean (i have it on my iPod lol as well as a few others) followed by Kyle Landry Piano Version.

State

Awards
Have you tried performing other KH songs on your piano besides DB?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Have you tried performing other KH songs on your piano besides DB?
Lazy afternoon sorta messed up towards the end though...
Might attempt Roxas Theme Next (well at least when it comes to KH Music.... Alot of my friends are throwing me random request now for me to learn...)
[video=youtube_share;Tl0xj2SOJ4M]http://youtu.be/Tl0xj2SOJ4M[/video]

State

Awards
Hmm, nice ability of playing two types of tones at the same time. '_'

It was good, some small errors here and there, but not that it makes the piece a complete disaster.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Hmm, nice ability of playing two types of tones at the same time. '_'

It was good, some small errors here and there, but not that it makes the piece a complete disaster.

Thanks for the feedback
yeah it took me a bit of time learning this piece. The right hand melody wasn't really that hard to learn but the left hand took some time being that it kinda has it own melody. It didnt help that the sheet music that i found online what arranged wrong... :-/
I can play this piece alot better now. The was Recorded about a month ago before the end of last semester...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
More Roxas_32 music~

Regarding DB, it was fabulous. There were a couple of tangy notes @1:33 I wasn't too fond of, but overall, I liked it very much. Summing it up with Fantasia Alla Marcia was a neat twist. :]

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
More Roxas_32 music~

Regarding DB, it was fabulous.
Thanks and will do when i get some more free time...
There were a couple of tangy notes @1:33 I wasn't too fond of
I agree lol i was trying to figure out a way to jump into the 2nd melody on the fly and that was the best i can come up with... should of thought it out a head of recording =D.
but overall, I liked it very much. Summing it up with Fantasia Alla Marcia was a neat twist. :]
Yeah Fantasia Alla Marcia is probably my favorite theme from Kingdom Hearts and being that part of the song refers back to Dearly Beloved i wanted to some how put part of it in there... In the end it kind of worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back