• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dearly Beloved, Dearly Departed - the KH voice actors who are no longer with us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

v4vendetta

Awards
This made me so sad but it's also so amazing to think of how many lives have participated in this series.
I mean these are people that were born in the 20's and 30's.
These people lived through World War II and were old enough to remember it, they lived through the Great Depression.
It's so wild to think that the life of a series, the people who created it, can go back so far.
It's incredible, really.

WaltK

Awards
Nonetheless, I’ve added a new element; I’m now going to try and cover voice actors from the various European language dubs of KH and KH2.

I’ve updated with the French actors. More languages will be added.

EDIT: never mind, I’ve decided this would be way too hard to keep up with.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I’d like to do it. The only major obstacle is that finding information on these people is more challenging. It’s would also be impractical to list every person ever involved in the endless lists in the credits, so only major individuals would be viable.
Yeag, programmers and otger behind the scenes people tend to be less in the public eye and harder to get info on. Especially outside of Japan.

Meilin1

Awards
It's really shocking to realize how long this series has gone on. I still feel like the wait for KH2 was the last 2 years, not that it's been nearly 3 years since KH3. The loss of Leonard Nimoy was incredibly hard, but then to lose a successor right after....

WaltK

Awards
Last week, we lost Akira Takarada, the Japanese voice of Jafar.

Takarada has a long list of roles in film and television, but was perhaps best known for playing various characters throughout the Godzilla franchise, beginning with the original movie all the way back in 1954!

May he rest in peace.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

WaltK

Awards
Updated with Pat Carroll, voice of Ursula, who has passed away aged 95.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Updated with Pat Carroll, voice of Ursula, who has passed away aged 95.
I always enjoyed her performance as Ursula. Rest in Peace

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
She gave one of the greatest voice acting performances of all time. Rest in peace. :(

Back