What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dearly Beloved, Dearly Departed - the KH voice actors who are no longer with us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

v4vendetta

Reaction score
Awards
This made me so sad but it's also so amazing to think of how many lives have participated in this series.
I mean these are people that were born in the 20's and 30's.
These people lived through World War II and were old enough to remember it, they lived through the Great Depression.
It's so wild to think that the life of a series, the people who created it, can go back so far.
It's incredible, really.

Ernest-Panda

Reaction score
Awards
Nonetheless, I’ve added a new element; I’m now going to try and cover voice actors from the various European language dubs of KH and KH2.

I’ve updated with the French actors. More languages will be added.

EDIT: never mind, I’ve decided this would be way too hard to keep up with.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Reaction score
Awards
I’d like to do it. The only major obstacle is that finding information on these people is more challenging. It’s would also be impractical to list every person ever involved in the endless lists in the credits, so only major individuals would be viable.
Yeag, programmers and otger behind the scenes people tend to be less in the public eye and harder to get info on. Especially outside of Japan.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6