• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dear RPG Inferno Players

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
inferno died about 3 years ago on this place. lolololol
Quite the opposite actually. Once we kicked some of the dead weight off the team we actually had quite a nice renaissance. Butthurt doesn't suit you.

drmasterzero

I want to say on behalf as a player, character whatever you want to call it... ive been playing inferno since it got in.. back in the day...
and infernos will come and go.. but the players will always be there... thanks to Kingdom Hearts Insider i wouldnt have made 2 best friends who i chat on dairly/weekly basis... (Dark and Brol), and my inferno friends, Brol, Patius, Kingroy, Halibel, Sol, Bleachlover, Bureku, Zexion0000, Wynn, KingSoraX i havent mentioned a few others but you know me so say hi, i want to thank Shamdeo, TEM, D , Neo, for their hard work on the inferno i love so much, in conclusion, so whether if im hanging out with friends, i always got time for inferno, and i will be back better and stronger than ever.

By the strength of my heart
with all my might
i summon you now
Keyblade....! Light...!

Give me strength!
*opens a door to the realm of light,
*puts on sunglasses

Later ;)

DMZ
LEADER OF THE ENIGMATIC SOLDIERS

Dexel

Beyond hope
...What? Did I read this throughly?

Well, this blows. I was planning coming back. I used to have lots of fun on the 'Ferno. It was also how I got to know everybody. To see this happen after all I've done to try and get back is like a sucker punch to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anybody - life throws curves, and this was below the belt to me. To think I never passed Atlantica - now I feel sad for not seeing the full work.

Here's looking forward to the future of the RPG.​

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Seeing the inferno go out is especially sad to me because of all the wonderful experiences I have had because of it.
I got to meet wonderful people such as Todd, Zal, Ellie, Hal, Mike and tons of other wonderful and great people.
I will truly miss the late nights me and my friends had trying to train, trying to move on with the story or just battling for fun.
Everyone especially in ED i will miss hanging out with because we had such a good bond and the kindness and friendship was always there.
The inferno had a really good story and I am honored that i could have experienced it.
I feel ashamed that I did not get a chance to complete the second chapter before it was taken out.
I hope that we could see another RPG similar to the inferno in the future, if that is the wish of the KHI administration.
I will truly miss the great experience I have had because of the inferno.
~Hope that we could see a Inferno sometime in the near future

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I just wish all the threads could have been put somewhere so we can at least view them. =/

Back