• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dear Organiztion member etc.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

Tried this a long time a ago in the wrong section so let's see how I do in the right one. Basically it's like the Dear Abby columns. In this game you must ask a question then the next poster will answer the "Dear whomever" letter.The question can be from organization members to organization members or Sora and co to them or to each other. Try to be as in character as you can with them. Then the answerer will write a new question for someone else to answer. Be creative! Have fun! :)

A lulzy if a bit morbid example below.

Dear Xenmas
I'm having a problem telling this girl I like my feelings.What should I do to open up to her?

Dateless and Hopeless,
Sora

Dear Dateless,

The fact that you think any girl would want you is laughable, but despite that I suggest killing yourself and becoming a nobody. Kill her to while your at it. That way such silly things as emotions won't be an issue. For either of you.
Here's hoping you die.

Gathering one heart at a time,
Xenmas

Real Letter and Go

Dear Larxene,

I try to be a good artist, but for some reason my drawings come out looking like a 2 year old did them. Even though I'm 15. What can I do to improve my artistic abilities?

The Lady in White,
Namine

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Tried this a long time a ago in the wrong section so let's see how I do in the right one. Basically it's like the Dear Abby columns. In this game you must ask a question then the next poster will answer the "Dear whomever" letter.The question can be from organization members to organization members or Sora and co to them or to each other. Try to be as in character as you can with them. Then the answerer will write a new question for someone else to answer. Be creative! Have fun! :)

A lulzy if a bit morbid example below.

Dear Xenmas
I'm having a problem telling this girl I like my feelings.What should I do to open up to her?

Dateless and Hopeless,
Sora

Dear Dateless,

The fact that you think any girl would want you is laughable, but despite that I suggest killing yourself and becoming a nobody. Kill her to while your at it. That way such silly things as emotions won't be an issue. For either of you.
Here's hoping you die.

Gathering one heart at a time,
Xenmas

Real Letter and Go

Dear Larxene,

I try to be a good artist, but for some reason my drawings come out looking like a 2 year old did them. Even though I'm 15. What can I do to improve my artistic abilities?

The Lady in White,
Namine
Dear Sora,
If you want to get this girl to like you, I have no idea. I cannot "feel". I would suggest stealing her heart so that I can become complete. Now, become Nothing!!!!

The Leader of Nothing,
Xemnas

My question is.......
Dear Roxas,

Where are you? The Game is very dull without you around, and I can't stand playing with someone with a deck of empty cards. Please come back, maybe we can have a little Challenge?

The Gambler of Fate,
Luxord.

fantasy08

Burnley good start, but you weren't supposed to answer the Sora one. That was an example. The one at the bottom from Namine to Larxene was the one that was supposed to be answered. :)

State

Awards
Dear Larxene,

The Lady in White,
Namine
Dear brat,

If you draw like a two year old, then it means that you have the mind of a two year old! I HATE talking with stupid people so hit yourself yourself with the wall or something!

The Savage Nymph,
Larxene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back