• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dealing With Nightmares

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
The past three nights I have had horrible nightmares where I felt like I could do nothing to wake up from. I couldn't sleep well the night when the last X episode aired either, had a very horrific dream. So I had patiently awaited the arrival of my Chirithy. Surprisingly enough when Chirirthy arrived late yesterday I had no nightmare but instead a good dream, WHAT:eek:? I'm telling you there's a reason why this little cutie is so charming. When I woke up I could see his sweet face. Kind of like "Good morning pal"
Spoiler Spoiler Show

No wonder I slept so well:biggrin:

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Aww, that Chirithy's adorable.
Maybe you should try some valerian-tea before going to bed. It eases your mind and usually frees you from unnecessary or bad thoughts so you get less anxious in your sleep and have less bad dreams. I used that stuff to get through high school and it really helps.
Try to make yourself comfortable by not going to sleep full or hungry, drink enough before going to sleep, maybe try leaving a small light on or putting music on etc.
Just help your body relax as much as you can.

ImVentus

Awards
Those are all great tips:smile: I have opened up my room during the evening before I go to sleep. To let in more fresh air in the room.

ImVentus

Awards
No I don't usually sleep during the day, in fact most of the time I'm a night owl:biggrin: Most of the time I prefer to stay up late cause sometimes I just find it very relaxing. But this time around I feel like I either was very hungry when I went to bed or my room was very warm and the neighbor had their streetlight active all night. Maybe it could also be that I felt sad during one of the days that I had bad dreams. I tried listening to music to relax but this time around it didn't help. I just really dislike when I have a dream that feels too realistic or I can't wake up from, it's not a good feeling. I haven't gone through sleep paralysis from what I know fortunately:smile:

Maybe it could also be because I know that I will be moving soon? Thinking about the unknown could have triggered bad dreams.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
No I don't usually sleep during the day, in fact most of the time I'm a night owl:biggrin: Most of the time I prefer to stay up late cause sometimes I just find it very relaxing. But this time around I feel like I either was very hungry when I went to bed or my room was very warm and the neighbor had their streetlight active all night. Maybe it could also be that I felt sad during one of the days that I had bad dreams. I tried listening to music to relax but this time around it didn't help. I just really dislike when I have a dream that feels too realistic or I can't wake up from, it's not a good feeling. I haven't gone through sleep paralysis from what I know fortunately:smile:

Maybe it could also be because I know that I will be moving soon? Thinking about the unknown could have triggered bad dreams.

I hope once you're all moved into your new place that it'll put your mind at ease.

ImVentus

Awards
Thanks I appreciate that:smile:. After all Chirithy will come along so I'll have a dream eater by my side if needed.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Some-times I have yeah, but from this day it was a long time ago.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a dream catcher. It doesn't seem to help since I have had two disturbing nightmares within two days within this past week. It probably doesn't help that my bed sits in the living room.

my_dreamcatcher_by_ienzo628-dah7eyg.jpg

Anyways, the two dreams that I had involved my family members.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
Sometimes I also had bad dreams (actually last night I had one), sometimes I would rather to not thinking about it much and try to think something fun and make myself happy. This usually works at me, and I'm able to forget the bad dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back