• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deadly Days and Deadly Nights (Original Rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Welcome to Devin

Devin was once a land of peace while never being caught in the greeds of war. That all changed when a man who had a bad intention of creating a new life form, a life form that could strike terror in anyones heart. He had succeded, but they turned against him and ate him alive. The first new life form had managed to eat his greed and evil twisted thoughts, this managed to give him ultimate knoledge and know he multiplied and created and army and manage to take over the world and turn it into a war zone. He decided that he would name his kind, after many thoughts they were now called Astaroths.​

Now you have decided to ride out this storm in new land that will be protected and never penitrated by these creatures. You can't do it alone and later on you will build new freindships and work together. The journey will not be pleasant when teh woods you will travel through are packed with Astaroths and many other creatures that are feared. You end up crossing many checkpoints that are controled by Astaroths and manage to just loose them.​

If you are not one of these people you are a traitor of the human race that works with the creatures and try to hunt the travelers down.​

you choose.​

Heres the template.
Name:
Side:
Race:
City: (look down for city's)
Personality:
Appearance
Skills
:Biography
Weapons
Magic: (Only two)​

Rules:

1. No godlike temps
  2. You must come from a city
  3. You can have romances but keep it at a level where we don't get details.
  4. Swearing is not alowed unless it's (Damn, shit or asshole)
  5. Play nice
  6. Don't be sexist
  7. Don't jugde some one if they are one gender and decide to be another gender in the rp
  8. Ask questions if you don't understand
  9. Have fun!
THINGS NEEDED TO BE DONE!

1: comander Astaroth temps
2: Main leader(shows up rarely in rp)
3: at least four players
4: few common enemies
5: different looking astaroths

City's:

Fira Land of burning tears

If you lived here you would have had a life of death in the shadow of open flames tearing the city apart with gang lords punishing beggars for even asking for money. It is name the city of burning tears becuase every day you can hear the crying of the children as they either see their parents burn, or they burn them selves. Once the land of peace, now the land of burning tears.​

Blizzard: Land of the frozen wishes

This city had been the once know haven for all living things, Ice sculptures created without any human touching them, snow falling everyday as the children ran around gave their parents alone time as they reconected with the past near a fire drinking coco and huddling together to stay warm. Now it is a frozen wastland where the ice is used as weapons for their strength but if you managed to escape this land their weapons would loose power and melt, but few have run away. Every night children and relatives hide with a peice of cloth and any type of liquid and wish for a land that will warm them with delight.​

Oak: Land of eternal sorrow

Oak is not refered as a city, but a giant tree that have roots big enough for countless familys to live in. It was once a land of life until the tree had stopped growing, it has a automatic shut down process that makes it stopp growing and portect itself when there is danger. The people that had lived here knew somthing had happened but they could not fight since they had no source of weaponary. The Astaroths made them into slave or entertainment and set them in a tournament to kill each other with and old crusty sword. Few made it alive ans people could only cry and hide their head in sorrow as they had gotten chained up and put in a coffin filled with stones and thrown into the tree's organic lake to rot.​

Areo: Land of silence

This city has no feeling or thoughts. It is silent through out the days and nights as the wise men have already been brainwashed and turned against the village. Every day the villagers would huddle around with their gostyl eyes and see a slave working slow, he would be punished with scars and cuts, if they dare scream they would be killed at breakneck pace and left out to show everyone that if they stood up, this is what would happen. These people once were rich and happy, now they are silent and scared.​

Check points:

Fira checkpoint

Guarding the land of burning tears this place makes sure no intruders get in, or out. A place where you can seceretly train with your freind.​

Blizzard checkpoint

Filled with guards, no need to worry about their weapons but there will be a need to worry about the Astaroths weapons, but their pets. Hungry wolves will chase after you if get through the secutrity and many have never survived.​

Oak checkpoint

A place of camoflage and quiet deaths. At least one person will be slautered by the camoflage beasts that hide in the walls of the checkpoint therfore you will cry in fear if you get caught.​

Aero checkpoint

Deserted, no one has ever decided to escape. You may see the ruins of the walls that once stood proudly crumble with the wind. It would be easy o escape, if you can escape the chains that bind you to to your family. You must be cold hearted to escape.​

Forest checkpoints

There are losts of these checkpoints in front of all the forests. If you pass through you must fear the organic alarms that trigger.​

Current Cast:

varsha - Rainer
varsha - shadow
khfreak17 - Reika
pachacuteki - Jack Ripper
ember - Ashlyee Onakgi
cloudwolf124 - Ry Ino

The Leader!

Name: Kroom (first Astaroth made)

Appearance:
Clicky!

Skills: creating more Asaroths, staying heartless and smart, jumping enourmuse places, smashing two story buldings, creating earthquakes, suffucating people, throwing an army of men with two fists far away.

Locations(s): he is always gaurded by Astaroths that follow him and kill anyone around him, rarely found but takes trips to different city's to check on progress.

Astaroth forms

Name: berkserker Astaroth

Appearance: clicky!

Skills: creates earthquakes, eats ten humans in one bite.

Locations(s): can be found anywhere at any time but rarely

________________________________________​

Name: engineer Astaroth

Appearance: Clicky!

Skills: Hacks into computer mainframes in a second, hotwires army weapons and can analyse opponents next movments.

Locations(s): Wherever there is technology, there are a variety of these.

Name: Scout Astaroth

Appearance: Clicky!

Skills: Flying, hunting, killing, running.

Locations(s): Every where, they seem to have a better veiw in the sky therefore they stay in the sly for unknowing travelers.

Second Generation Astaroths

Name:Orion

Appearance: click

skills: able to fly, to heal himself, to kill with his sickle

personality: he never takes nothing seriously, its only a game killing humans

Name:Sigma

appearance: click

skills: able to fly, , to kill with his sickle, able to protect himslef with his shadow (works as an invicnible armor)

personality: he is a cold and quiet psycopath decided to do everytihing that "mother" commands him

Name: Morrigan

appearance: click

skills: able to fly, able to read minds, able to kill with her barehands

personality: as she can read minds she understand better the humans and its not comletely agree with the war against them, even so "mother" control her mentally as do with all the otghers so she cant desobey her in the end.

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards
Re: Deadly Days and Deadly Nights (Original Rpg)

Yes I know I sould have put it up on saturday but I got held up at home.

Rainer
Blizzard: Land of the frozen wishes

Rainer walked into a bar filled with men shouting at the board where an astaroth lay dead. "What a bunch of morons" moaned Rainer. Rainer sat on a table all by herself looking around to make sure no one had noticed a girl in the bar. "Hello Rainer" greeted a waitress in a bunny outfit. "Why do you keep working here?" asked Rainer staring at her strange outfit. "I need the money, I go get the usual" shrugged the waitress.

Rainer opened up the bottle that was given to her filled with beer and drank. "Now I ask you something, why do you keep comming here?" asked the waitress. "So I can make sure you don't run off with one of these idiots" chuckled Rainer. The waitress sneered at her laugh and joined her afterwards. "You just don't understand love" chuckled the waitress. "No, but I understand desperate" laughed Rainer. "Thats it, no more booze for you!" snapped the waitress blushing.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone

The sound of Ashlee's footsteps echoed in the cold night air inside of Blizzard. She wanted to go somewhere but it was hard to go somewhere without someone else. She crossed her arms and looked around patiently. She sighed and breathed in deeply smelling the chill in the air that made her nose hairs burn. She kept on walking by herself down the dark street looking for anything that might stop her.

The Dream

Awards

Rainer looked around the bar and saw a strange looking figure standing in the corner. Confused she walked up to the strange person with a scrunched up face. "What the hell are you doing in the corner like that?" asked Rainer. The figure kept quite and looked away. Rainer started to get angry and pulled back the hood the man had been wearing. "Oh crud!" yelled Rainer looking at the scout Asaroth staring at her. The entire bar looked at the direction Rainer was in to investigate the yell until they saw the Astaroth. "AHH! everyone get the women out of here!" yelled a handsome young man. All the waitresses ran out but got shot down by the scout Astaroth's spears.

Rainer ran up to it and sliced it's head off before it killed anyone else. The Astaroth just screamed before it had been beheaded and then another three came out of a human disguse and attacked Rainer. Rainer dodged one attack but got struck on the side of her face and ten got a knife stuck in her leg. Rainer looked around the room and saw all the other humans dead and cut up in many peices. Rainer had to get out of there so she ran out with her limbing leg getting chased by the three Astaroths. "Damn, this is the fith attack in a week" grunted Rainer looking back.

pachacuteki

as Rainer was running away from the astaroths injured she turns back to see the astaroths who were chasing her, ...suddenly a shadow appear between them. The astaroths surprised as well Rainer look at the figure of a young man, they couldn´t see his face, if they could probably they wouldn´t have attacked, but they didn´t, so they just rush to him yelling "DIE HUMAN", the young man only said almost whispering ..."morons...", take one of his 2 swords and in one quick move, he practically disappear and reappeared behind the first astaroth, as soon as this turn back to see him.... both of his arms fall to the ground bleeding, then its head and soon its whole body in pieces, the other astaroths gve some steps back... the young man was smiling

The Dream

Awards

Rainer looked suprised at the stealth the young man had as she fell to the ground. The blood on her knee was spilling fast and soon she was going to faint. The veiw got hazy as she looked at the third Astaroth trying to run away before the young man could kill him. She couldn't open her eyes and managed to pull the dagger out and throw it towards the Astaroths neck blindly. She didn't have any energy and then finally blacked out.

pachacuteki

The last astaroth recives a straihtimpact from Rainer´dagger, a direct impact right at its neck the astarioth falls touchin mechanically his neck, furiously he raise its arm to throw its spear"DIE GIRL"..."you forget me don´t you?", says the young man as he appeared behind thatastaroth again, the last astaroth stopped just before the young man claw his sword in his back and cut it by the half.
As the last astaroth fall the young man see Rainer she was badly injured, as he walked away he says to the bar´s owner "takecare of her... or doyou want that i kill you too". Theman answerhimnervously "nosirno sir dont worry sir",as he saw her sword he toughtfor himself "she´s a swordwoman"

The Dream

Awards

Rainer had smelt the smell of beer in her black out. She opened here eyes and found her self in the bar covered in a blanket wearing pjs. Rainer looked confused and sad since she wanted thank the man that saved her before she noticed that someone had changed her. "WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY CLOTHES!!!" yelled Rainer immediatly jumping up before she collapsed again from the pain of her leg. "Don't stand up, you took a bad wound from those Astaroths, don't worry my wife came by to help me patch you up, she cleaned your wound and changed you" answered the bartender hiding behind a table looking at Rainer holding her sword. "Oh, well uh thank you" smiled Rainer rubbing that back of her head.

The bar tender left the room for a while and then came back with some bread and cheese. "Eat, you need your strength" answered the bartender. Rainer took the food and nibbled for a while looking around the room where puddles of blood lay. "Where is that man?" asked Rainer. "He left, I think he said something about the run off" answered the man. Rainer jumped up grabbed her things. "That is a event I have made, it's a break out, oh man I'm late and look at the state of me" rushed Rainer. "Go change, your leg will heal" answered the bartender signaling her to a room. Rainer rushed in and got changed before runing out of the bar with her sword.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone

Ashylee kept walking until she came upon a fight between two people and an asteroth. She wanted to jump in but before she knew it the fight was done. Then the girl became knocked out and the boy helped her inside of a bar. Ashlee follwed in after them and walked up to the boy. "That was very noble, what you did back there helping that other girl. I wish I had arrived eariler to help." She said crossing her arms and giving a slight chuckle looking around. The small tang of her british accent coming from her voice.

pachacuteki

"what I did got nothing to do with being noble" he said with a cold face as he couldn't feel any emotions at the moment "I just wanted to fight and defeat those astaroths to become stronger than I am now". Then looking again at Rainer, "she could recognise to those astarioths before anyone, maybe she could help me to find more"

The Dream

Awards

Rainer looked around an alley filled with rats. The only place where it was clear of hoglusts, very large and dangerouse. Eva thought some people might want to leave this hell hole but she was mistaken. "Looks like this plan was a bust, like all my other ones" sighed Eva sitting on turned over trash can. "If only some one was eager to help me" thought Eva. Then she heard a sound not too far away. Some one was in the shadows. "Who's there?" asked Eva going alert and summuning her blade.

pachacuteki

the young man who has defeated the astaroths was in the alley looking for rainer, somehow, he thought she could help im to find and fight more astaroths, probably its his fate finding her, where is he, he said himself, he heard then a noise, inmeditaley put his hand on his sword hilt, a instinctive swordman reaction. who is there?!

The Dream

Awards

Rainer heard the reply and knew the exact place the noise came from. Rainer jummped and attacked but ended up acting like a clutz and slipped on a banana peel. Rainer flew in the air and landed on the man that saved her last night and ended up looking directly at him in the eye. They were on the ground looking shocked at what happened. Rainer smiled sarcasticly and stood up offering help to the man while blushing furiusly. "S-sorry!" yelled Rainer hiding her face.

pachacuteki

"you fool" say the man he wasnt upset at all, but kept that cold expression that he got first time they met, "I've been looking for you" he say while stand up, he couldn´t avoid to see Rainer's sword he was obviously interested in it, "swordwoman, last time you recognise those astaroths before anyone, I need to know if you could do it again?". he said very serious, he looks like someone who had been fighting astaroths long time ago, a true warrior

The Dream

Awards

"You want to fight more astaroths?" asked Rainer comfused. "Well you can, but I'm not gonna fight those things any more, I'm trying to get a few people together so I gat out of here" sighed Rainer taking her sword from the ground. Rainer noticed how the man was cold and harsh but or some reason he kept looking at her sword. "Wanna hold it?" asked Rainer handing it to him.

pachacuteki

the man take Rainer's sword and feel it, "you got a good sword, well balanced", he has a natural interest in swords, after all that was what he had known for almost all his life, the look at Rainer again "why are u getting together some people lil girl?"

The Dream

Awards

"I'm not a little girl! I'm just a little childish, I ant to get out of this hell hole, I had a plan to getout but since your not interested I might as well do everything by my self" sighed Rainer sitting on the ground. "I just thought, maybe everyone would want to go to a land filled wiith happyness, forget the hell we had here and start again, but that will never happen" sighed Rainer as a tear shed dow her cheek.

pachacuteki

The face of the man changed. HE turn down his head so you couldn't see his eyes, then he said with a voice that contains some deception of living: "you are a lil girl... I've traveled a lot, these lands got nothing like that at least not while the astaroths still rule it... some time ago people talked about a legend about a city free of them... I'm gonna follow you ..." he said, but then taking breathe and doing something that might have been a smile "I'm goonna follow you to remind you that it was a bad idea", he laugh a bit, then turn to rainer again "by the way my name's Jack Ripper"

The Dream

Awards

Rainer noticed the tear down her cheek and quickly rubbed it off and looked at Jack. "Nice to meet you Jack, I'm Rainer...just Rainer nothing else" smiled Rainer. "I don't care if you say there is no land, I'm gonna go out there and search every inch, no matter what you, yes it might sound like kids talk but I'll prove it is true, no matter how much of a hot shot you become by every faliure!" yelled Rainer excited while jumping up. Rainer took a peice of paper from her pocket and gave it to Jack. "This has everything we have to do, first, I'll go kill some Astaroths and take their skin as a disguse, don't worry about the talking part, second, you will go and find a carage big enough to look like we are merchants, thirdly, we'll put the disguses on and take a horse from their stables and ride up to the check point so that we pass through" explained Rainer before

pachacuteki

"As long as i could kill astaroths I don't care, anyway, if yuo are as good with the sword as you are walking I think you really need help to travel" . he says while think how she has slipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back