• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deadly Days and Deadly nights (orginal rpg Sign ups) (Still joinable and active)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Welcome to Devin

Devin was once a land of peace while never being caught in the greeds of war. That all changed when a man who had a bad intention of creating a new life form, a life form that could strike terror in anyones heart. He had succeded, but they turned against him and ate him alive. The first new life form had managed to eat his greed and evil twisted thoughts, this managed to give him ultimate knoledge and know he multiplied and created and army and manage to take over the world and turn it into a war zone. He decided that he would name his kind, after many thoughts they were now called Astaroths.​

Now you have decided to ride out this storm in new land that will be protected and never penitrated by these creatures. You can't do it alone and later on you will build new freindships and work together. The journey will not be pleasant when teh woods you will travel through are packed with Astaroths and many other creatures that are feared. You end up crossing many checkpoints that are controled by Astaroths and manage to just loose them.​

If you are not one of these people you are a traitor of the human race that works with the creatures and try to hunt the travelers down.​

you choose.​

Heres the template.
Name:
Side:
Race:
City: (look down for city's)
Personality:
Appearance
Skills
:Biography
Weapons
Magic: (Only two)​

Rules:

1. No godlike temps
  2. You must come from a city
  3. You can have romances but keep it at a level where we don't get details.
  4. Swearing is not alowed unless it's (Damn, shit or asshole)
  5. Play nice
  6. Don't be sexist
  7. Don't jugde some one if they are one gender and decide to be another gender in the rp
  8. Ask questions if you don't understand
  9. Have fun!
THINGS NEEDED TO BE DONE!

1: comander Astaroth temps
2: Main leader(shows up rarely in rp)
3: at least four players
4: few common enemies
5: different looking astaroths

City's:

Fira Land of burning tears

If you lived here you would have had a life of death in the shadow of open flames tearing the city apart with gang lords punishing beggars for even asking for money. It is name the city of burning tears becuase every day you can hear the crying of the children as they either see their parents burn, or they burn them selves. Once the land of peace, now the land of burning tears.​

Blizzard: Land of the frozen wishes

This city had been the once know haven for all living things, Ice sculptures created without any human touching them, snow falling everyday as the children ran around gave their parents alone time as they reconected with the past near a fire drinking coco and huddling together to stay warm. Now it is a frozen wastland where the ice is used as weapons for their strength but if you managed to escape this land their weapons would loose power and melt, but few have run away. Every night children and relatives hide with a peice of cloth and any type of liquid and wish for a land that will warm them with delight.​

Oak: Land of eternal sorrow

Oak is not refered as a city, but a giant tree that have roots big enough for countless familys to live in. It was once a land of life until the tree had stopped growing, it has a automatic shut down process that makes it stopp growing and portect itself when there is danger. The people that had lived here knew somthing had happened but they could not fight since they had no source of weaponary. The Astaroths made them into slave or entertainment and set them in a tournament to kill each other with and old crusty sword. Few made it alive ans people could only cry and hide their head in sorrow as they had gotten chained up and put in a coffin filled with stones and thrown into the tree's organic lake to rot.​

Areo: Land of silence

This city has no feeling or thoughts. It is silent through out the days and nights as the wise men have already been brainwashed and turned against the village. Every day the villagers would huddle around with their gostyl eyes and see a slave working slow, he would be punished with scars and cuts, if they dare scream they would be killed at breakneck pace and left out to show everyone that if they stood up, this is what would happen. These people once were rich and happy, now they are silent and scared.​

Check points:

Fira checkpoint

Guarding the land of burning tears this place makes sure no intruders get in, or out. A place where you can seceretly train with your freind.​

Blizzard checkpoint

Filled with guards, no need to worry about their weapons but there will be a need to worry about the Astaroths weapons, but their pets. Hungry wolves will chase after you if get through the secutrity and many have never survived.​

Oak checkpoint

A place of camoflage and quiet deaths. At least one person will be slautered by the camoflage beasts that hide in the walls of the checkpoint therfore you will cry in fear if you get caught.​

Aero checkpoint

Deserted, no one has ever decided to escape. You may see the ruins of the walls that once stood proudly crumble with the wind. It would be easy o escape, if you can escape the chains that bind you to to your family. You must be cold hearted to escape.​

Forest checkpoints

There are losts of these checkpoints in front of all the forests. If you pass through you must fear the organic alarms that trigger.​

Current Cast:

varsha - Rainer
varsha - shadow
khfreak17 - Reika
pachacuteki - Jack Ripper
ember - Ashlyee Onakgi
cloudwolf124 - Ry Ino

The Leader!

Name: Kroom (first Astaroth made)

Appearance:
Clicky!

Skills: creating more Asaroths, staying heartless and smart, jumping enourmuse places, smashing two story buldings, creating earthquakes, suffucating people, throwing an army of men with two fists far away.

Locations(s): he is always gaurded by Astaroths that follow him and kill anyone around him, rarely found but takes trips to different city's to check on progress.

Astaroth forms

Name: berkserker Astaroth

Appearance: clicky!

Skills: creates earthquakes, eats ten humans in one bite.

Locations(s): can be found anywhere at any time but rarely

________________________________________​

Name: engineer Astaroth

Appearance: Clicky!

Skills: Hacks into computer mainframes in a second, hotwires army weapons and can analyse opponents next movments.

Locations(s): Wherever there is technology, there are a variety of these.

Name: Scout Astaroth

Appearance: Clicky!

Skills: Flying, hunting, killing, running.

Locations(s): Every where, they seem to have a better veiw in the sky therefore they stay in the sly for unknowing travelers.

Second Generation Astaroths

Name:Orion

Appearance: click

skills: able to fly, to heal himself, to kill with his sickle

personality: he never takes nothing seriously, its only a game killing humans

Name:Sigma

appearance: click

skills: able to fly, , to kill with his sickle, able to protect himslef with his shadow (works as an invicnible armor)

personality: he is a cold and quiet psycopath decided to do everytihing that "mother" commands him

Name: Morrigan

appearance: click

skills: able to fly, able to read minds, able to kill with her barehands

personality: as she can read minds she understand better the humans and its not comletely agree with the war against them, even so "mother" control her mentally as do with all the otghers so she cant desobey her in the end

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards
Re: Deadly Days and Deadly nights (Sign ups)

Name: Rainer

Side: good

Race: human

City: Blizzard: Land of the frozen wishes

Personality: Rough, kind, rude, funny, loud.

Appearance: Blue, rough hair, brown eyes, beutiful, tough face, red, tatered scarf, blue long sleeve shirt, yellow belts shaped like a cross across chest, white long pants, brown boots, brownn belt, brown coat, black gloves.

Skills: simming in ice water, jumping from wall to wall.

Biography: Rainer was like other children, happy and healthy before the Astaroths came. Before the new came to her, her family was murdered, every single one including relatives that lived far away were killed. she blamed it on the Astaroths and went on a rampage with her sword. Killing any Asataroth in her path until she learnt the truth. A family freind of hers had been poisened with envy when they had become milionars when she was twelve. He hired assasins to kill them but they didn't know that Rainer was alive. Filled rage she stormed down to his house and tortured him until she decided to cut his head off. She was never blamed for his death, there fore she got her rough nature. She beleives in fate and loves love storys since her past life is dead.

Weapons: Long metal sword with an arrow shape at the end with a blue gem embeded inside with a blue band on the handle.

Magic: Ice, dark

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards

Name: Shadow

City: Fira Land of burning tears

Personality: quiet, gentel, kind, rude.

Appearance: Small muscular body ,sad torutured yellow eyes, tanned skin, kind look, yellow spiked hair, blue ripped scarf covering mouth and nose, metal sholder pads, brown tight t-shirt, black gloves, black belt, dark red pants, brown boots, golden claw stuck to half of his left arm.

Skills: runnign across walls, blanding into the enviroment, acrobatic jumping, charming women.

Biography: No on knows this guys life, not even him. His eyes can only say he has sufered a great ordeal and has no freinds.

Weapons: Golden claw attached to hi left hand from his finger tips to his elbow, Golden sword.

Magic: dark, light

Last edited:

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com

Name: Reika

City: Fira Land of burning tears

Personality: nice, tough, strong, loud, funny, sometimes rude, fiesty

Appearance: long light blonde hair with red highlights, dark silvery-purple eyes, tall, thin, dark blue jeans, black knee-high combat boots, dark tank/vest, black choker, long cape-thing with hood, brown leather gloves with the fingers cut off

Skills: sneaking up on unsuspecting people, blending, fighting,

Biography: Reika can’t really remember her past. Somebody had tampered with her memories when she was 12. She does remember that her mother had left her when she was only a few years old. She had never met her father, although she saw pictures of him.

Weapons: 2 samurai swords, one yellow, one red, each containing great strength

Magic: lightning, ice

The Dream

Awards

Alright your in khfreak17

The Dream

Awards

I'm startin to have doubts, not much peoples have signed up

The Dream

Awards

thanks I appretiate it khfreak17 ^^

pachacuteki

Heres the template.
Name: Jack Ripper
Side: GOOD
Race:human
City: blizzrd
Personality: cold, intelligent, harsh, loyal (as much as a dog) and mercyless with the enemies (again pretty similar as a a dog)
Appearance: short balck hair, black eyes too, spanish dark skin, wears a long red coat, with a balc t shirt under, scruffy jeans n boots
Skills: ground energy absortion
:Biography: When he was born he suffered ffrom a genetical disease his family thought that he couldnt survive, even lees in the hard conditions of blizzard, to avoid him a short life his family abandon him in a nearby hill... to let him die. Even tough he was a small baby his unconcious mind deny to die, and his body in his attempt to survive develop thye ability to absorve energy from the ground. Since then he learnt to survive by himself in that unhospite land, as he was able to handle with large amounts of energy that he takkes from under the frozen ground, he develop a second technique the mystical combat sowrds putting energy into swords which gives it a sharp edeg made entirely of energy able to cut almost anything
Weapons: 2 swords (mystical combat swords)
Magic: (Only two): ice, dark​

i hope this temp is ok

The Dream

Awards

This temp is ok^^
your in.
Hope more peoples come in

The Dream

Awards

Heres the temp for some common enemies

Name:
Appearance:
Skills:
Locations(s):

Sparks

gone

Hey I think I wanna join, this sounds cool! :D

The Dream

Awards

Both of you guys van join^^
It's basicly always joinable whenever you want

cloudwolf124

I shall have a temp by this afternoon maybe if i have a chance during by up around then...Man school sux

Sparks

gone

Heres my temp!!!!
Name: Ashlyee Onakgi

Side: Good

Race: Human

City: Blizzard: Land of Frozen Wishes

Personality: Dark, not very quiet (talks normally), witty, ambitous, unforgiving. Her vioce has a slight british accent too.

Appearance: Heres a pic: Ashlyee

Here's paragragh: Ashlyee has dirty blonde hair that just touches her shoulder, and big red eyes that are hard not to look at. She wears a brown tank top, and black cargo shorts, with a pair of white and beige high tops.

Skills: Persuasion, Sonic Pitch (pitches of sound so high that it can burst eardrums *evil laugh*)

Biography: Ashlyee remembers a lot of things, like how her mom died a couple of years ago when her dad decided he didn't want to be with her and went crazy and killed her, and then how she was so angry at her dad that she persuaded him to go into despair, and then while she didn't know, he killed himself. She wishes that she could go back and live her life differently.

Weapons: hahaha I love shurikens so her weapon is a 6 sided white shuriken!!!

Magic: Darkness and fire.

The Dream

Awards

I shall have a temp by this afternoon maybe if i have a chance during by up around then...Man school sux

I agree, schools does suck. Speicilay where I'm at^^
Post your temp whenever you can.

Heres my temp!!!!
Name: Ashlyee Onakgi

Side: Good

City: Blizzard: Land of Frozen Wishes

Personality: Dark, not very quiet (talks normally), witty, ambitous, unforgiving. Her vioce has a slight british accent too.

Appearance: Heres a pic: Ashlyee

Here's paragragh: Ashlyee has dirty blonde hair that just touches her shoulder, and big red eyes that are hard not to look at. She wears a brown tank top, and black cargo shorts, with a pair of white and beige high tops.

Skills: Persuasion, Sonic Pitch (pitches of sound so high that it can burst eardrums *evil laugh*)

Biography: Ashlyee remembers a lot of things, like how her mom died a couple of years ago when her dad decided he didn't want to be with her and went crazy and killed her, and then how she was so angry at her dad that she persuaded him to go into despair, and then while she didn't know, he killed himself. She wishes that she could go back and live her life differently.

Weapons: hahaha I love shurikens so her weapon is a 6 sided white shuriken!!!

Magic: Darkness and fire.

Great temp.
I like your character's background too.
Your in.

cloudwolf124

Name: Ry Ino
Age 17
Gender male
City: Blizzard
personality: Ry has a cold heart and cares for nothing. His life taught him not to trust anyone. He speaks when only necessary. He treats everyone like they are his enemy. He acts emotionless
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/thumb/8/88/Ferd-sothe.jpg/250px-Ferd-sothe.jpg
Skills: Super Speed
:Biography Ry never knew his parents so he grew up alone. He learned to live on his own will therefore giving him an independent.One day searching through some books in his house he found a journal written by his father. While reading it he found out that his mother died giving birth to him. His father unable to live without his wife so left the child and left the city. He died later when he crossed the path of an Astaroth. Ry afterwards began a suicidal fit of rage and now carries the scars left by his own hands. He wonders what life would be like if his parents were still around.
Weapons http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/7/72/Cloud_ultima_weapon_dissidia.jpg
Magic: Lighting, and Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back