• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dead Like Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_FODF

A college dropout, Georgia "George" Lass is killed by a toilet seat that falls from the MIR space station on her first day at a temp agency. Upon death, she is recruited for a team of grim reapers - undead who mix among the and take people's souls just before they die. Along with fellow team members Mason, Roxy, Betty, and leader Rube, George discovers life after life.

This, in my opinion, is one of the greatest and most creative shows ever. Has anyone else seen it. If so, what are your opinions on it?

Axel_FODF

Yeah they need to make more episodes. Why did they cancel such a great show? I never actually heard the reason why. :( You should definately see the episodes you missed :) I just picked up the dvd copies of Season 1 and 2 :)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
My favorite television show ever. I own both seasons on DVD and I can always rely on them to cheer me up/entertain me whenever I'm feeling sad/bored.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I found they canceled due to "a loss of quality and a sense the problems would continue."

Obviously it was good for 2 seasons but soon they lost any development or creativity.

So it was canceled due to not having anyone interested enough to continue it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I found they canceled due to "a loss of quality and a sense the problems would continue."

Obviously it was good for 2 seasons but soon they lost any development or creativity.

So it was canceled due to not having anyone interested enough to continue it.

It was cancelled to make room for a show about Kristie Alley's fat ass, is what.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
It was cancelled to make room for a show about Kristie Alley's fat ass, is what.

That beats my answer by about 3895238592869.

joker.gif

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

If they canceled this show for that reason, I wonder why Pushing Daisies was canceled. Ugh.. people nowadays.. two good shows.. canceled early in their running, because no one watched them and would rather watch another season of American Idol or some over-lived Reality Show than a decent series like this or Pushing Daises. I didn't really get too far into either, but I liked what I saw in the episodes I actually watched.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If they canceled this show for that reason, I wonder why Pushing Daisies was canceled. Ugh.. people nowadays.. two good shows.. canceled early in their running, because no one watched them and would rather watch another season of American Idol or some over-lived Reality Show than a decent series like this or Pushing Daises. I didn't really get too far into either, but I liked what I saw in the episodes I actually watched.

Not enough viewers (AKA poor advertising), despite the fact that it was nominated for twelve Emmy awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back