• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dead Island

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Saw the trailer. It looks like a really promising game, but the trailer was sad D:

But that didn't stop me from watching it again.

EDIT: I can tell this game is gonna be popular because of the amount of comments its getting every second

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Jesus christ a game trailer has never made me feel so bad before in my whole life.
I want to buy it because of that fact.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Graphic much? Yeah, so I saw it earlier. I'm not really impressed until I see something gameplay related. All we saw was a short film in essence. Anyone can make that look good.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
[video=youtube;Bwtr_-4vz6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwtr_-4vz6g[/video]

While not as heartbreaking as the original when it was backwards, it's still interesting to see it reversed.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
saw the trailer earlyer and it's awsome. I'm not sure about the game seeing how I don't like shoters but maybe it's more about just staying alive, I haven't heard much

Awards
They've already established there's hardly going to be any shooting at all. They said that everything there is what is would only naturally be on the resort, and as such you have to search for a form of weapon, and these weapons will break down over time. And if you can't find a way to repair said weapons, you'll have to move onto the next object you can find. As for guns, there are very few guns- and even less ammunition.

So they're saying it'll be first person? With some RPG and leveling elements, amongst the anticipated action elements. I'm not sure exactly how the scheme will all merge together but I'm decidely hopeful, purely because I've been waiting for a game to do zombies right for the longest time. Dead Rising is fun for me for about 10 minutes at a time, maybe, and Left 4 Dead has since lost its flair. So here's hoping.

ChrisP

So is there anything announced about this game as far as gameplay or story? The trailer is really depressing although it looks good :p I didn't quite grasp the whole thing when I saw the original trailer but the reversed one (Thanks for posting it Ven95), I understood it a lot better. It wasn't as depressing though which made me feel better I guess? XD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
They've already established there's hardly going to be any shooting at all. They said that everything there is what is would only naturally be on the resort, and as such you have to search for a form of weapon, and these weapons will break down over time. And if you can't find a way to repair said weapons, you'll have to move onto the next object you can find. As for guns, there are very few guns- and even less ammunition.

So they're saying it'll be first person? With some RPG and leveling elements, amongst the anticipated action elements. I'm not sure exactly how the scheme will all merge together but I'm decidely hopeful, purely because I've been waiting for a game to do zombies right for the longest time. Dead Rising is fun for me for about 10 minutes at a time, maybe, and Left 4 Dead has since lost its flair. So here's hoping.

And from what was said already, it doesn't look like the people from the trailer aren't going to be in it.

Awards

lol it wasn't THAT bad.

Anyway, I'm interested, but I really need to see some gameplay.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yeah, I watched that too Pierce.

ILY Geoff.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
that wasn't even 20 seconds, it was like 5 seconds.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Man, that zombie in the straight-jacket looks beastly.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

That's sounds awsome, sign me up on the waiting-for-gameplay list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back