• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dead Fantasy 1-2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the

Is this even the right place to post this? Not really a game just based off game characters.

Regardless, those are some kick ass vids.

Riku191

nah i just stumpled upon this today lol and about placement of this thread where else would i place a vid lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Seen them already but very awesome. Especially when Kairi goes Valor. I hope she does other forms.

And this is how Kairi is supposed to be, but alas when the Dead Fantasy is over, she goes back to being a worthless character within KH.

And Rinoa with those wings and gunblade is sick! I can't wait to see her fight again. And if she has the power to send others to different places, I bet she's gonna go mega Sorceress on them!

Riku191

i wish they would make a game like that the way FF characters should be not turn by turn thats pokemon not FF lol

Squall922

I saw the second episode it was alright it was kinda weird at the end where rinoa and Kairi appeard. And Rinoa had Wings:confused:

Twilight12

Wow Squall, I thought you wouldn've been happy to see ur girl xD :p lol

this series pwns.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I saw the second episode it was alright it was kinda weird at the end where rinoa and Kairi appeard. And Rinoa had Wings:confused:

what's so strange about rinoa having wings ? that's her limit break remember ? i'm kind of assuming you have played final fantasy viii. i've already seen these videos but they're still cool.

iamLOST

I've seen those videos before. Awesome pawnage--especially Rinoa with Sorceress powers! i feel kinda sad to the Dead or Alive characters,though. Monty Oum likes Square more.

As for Kairi---I wish she was like that in KH. Not some girl who happens to be a PoH and has two keyblade wielders for friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back