• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD listed in 'Most-Wanted Games' by readers of Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

snow_flake40

Awards
So, Famitsu has recently held a survey, asking their readers to list their most anticipated games. It's not a 3DS-only list, but lo and behold Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance still ranks at number 22. Hurray. Are you surprised, unfazed, etc?

Here's the full list...

1. Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP)
2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)
3. Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
4. Monster Hunter 3G (3DS)
5. Dragon Quest X (Wii)
6. Dragon’s Dogma (PS3)
7. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
8. Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
9. Persona 4: The Golden (Vita)
10. Fotokano: Picture Girlfriend (PSP)
11. New Love Plus (3DS)
12. Animal Crossing (3DS)
13. The Last Guardian (PS3)
14. Gundam Extreme Versus (PS3)
15. Metal Gear Solid Rising (PS3)
16. 7th Dragon 2020 (PSP)
17. Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
18. Project Diva Extend (PSP)
19. Monster Hunter 4 (3DS)
20. Uncharted 3 (PS3)
21. One Piece: Unlimited Cruise (PS3)
22. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
23. 2nd Super Robot Wars OG (PS3)
24. Ni no Kuni (PS3)
25. Armored Core V (PS3)

(Source: RPGLand)

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
The only thing I found surprising about this list is that Super Mario 3D Land didn't rank higher and that Mario Kart 7 isn't on it at all. Because those two will probably outsell all of the others. On their own. Regardless whether they come in a 3DS bundle or not.

Rest of the list seems normal though.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
The only thing I found surprising about this list is that Super Mario 3D Land didn't rank higher and that Mario Kart 7 isn't on it at all. Because those two will probably outsell all of the others. On their own. Regardless whether they come in a 3DS bundle or not.

Rest of the list seems normal though.

Mario Kart 7 is on the list, man.
It's third xD.

Pratiko

Awards
what's surprising is that a One Piece game is more expected than a Kingdom Hearts game. That's just sad.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Mario Kart 7 is on the list, man.
It's third xD.
Damn, my eyes just went right over that. o_o Monday morning suckiness I guess.

what's surprising is that a One Piece game is more expected than a Kingdom Hearts game. That's just sad.

Not really. You have any idea how big One Piece is?

Also, don't be hatin' on mah Wan Peace.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
of course... Type-0 is at the top...

why of course.... it doesnt meanmuch thepoll was recent and its being promoted alot in japan right now. But i can feel its slaes are not going to be strong.................. kh3d was pretty low there i thought famitsu was gonna have a followup interview from nomura

snow_flake40

Awards
I can't believe New Love Plus got no.11 while KH is shunted down near the bottom of the list. Ho, those kooky Japanese and their ka-razy girlfriend simulators...

EDIT: Hey, lookat that. Made it to the front page. I feel so special. :3

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
1. Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP)
2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)
17. Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)
22. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
cv5SV.jpg

snow_flake40

Awards
What is love plus? Some freaky japanese girlfriend simulator you say? Jeez, asians. brrr. (no racist intentions don't devour me please)

It's basically the sequel to the Japan-only DS game LovePlus where you adopt a young Japanese schoolgirl as your new girlfriend. Yeah. Here's a trailer, if you want it... Apparently people get really addicted to it. One guy even married his 'girlfriend'. o_O

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's basically the sequel to the Japan-only DS game LovePlus where you adopt a young Japanese schoolgirl as your new girlfriend. Yeah. Here's a trailer, if you want it... Apparently people get really addicted to it. One guy even married his 'girlfriend'. o_O

Now that's freaky. Gaming is nice, but you never marry it.

Volktio

i think KH3D is in that position because it hasnt show too much about the game but it had to be in the first 10 games @!#$@ girlfriend simulator !!!! :mad:

siegleeagle

Im surprised dragon quest didnt make number 1 since they always do in japan and its the most popular game in japan. However everything else seems right.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Dragon quest X is good considering how far out it is. and Of Course Type 0 is at top, it comes out in 10 days, gotta keep in mind most of the top games are coming out this year while DDD and some other games are comeing out next year

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

I stopped watching the video when they started taking pictures. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back