• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD is a paradox??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralkale

specifically, i want to understand the scene at the beginning of sora and riku's journey, when they are back on the destiny islands. i understand the laws of timetravel in this universe, being that you can only travel through time by leaving your body behind and your heart essentially being the only part that travel's through time (or at least that is how ansem had to do it) so then...

1) how do sora and riku have bodies if they went back in time to the destiny islands the night of the big storm? did they simply borrow their bodies from back then? what's going on there?

2) did their actions in that moment affect their first journey? that whole moment doesnt seem to make sense to me and makes it seem like a big paradox.

3) bonus question, wtf is going on in the world that never was? did sora legitimately leave the realm of dreams? if so, why does xigbar still exist instead of braig? if not, why is the world that never was even there? is it in the realm of sleep somehow? and are they still in the past during their visit there?

Anagram

Banned
Someone asked the same things yesterday: http://forums.khinsider.com/dream-d...estions-about-time-travel-dreams-whatnot.html

I quit keeping up with it all myself but someone in that thread answered with pretty detailed stuff if that will help. On the number two question, from what I've come to understand with KHI's video and people talking is that there is no way to affect past events.
Not exactly sure how that works out in a single timeline but I do remember Xehanort saying a few times he can't alter history.

But I guess it would be a paradox in a sense because a paradox is the only way I think you could category a single timeline that doesn't change but has time travel.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
It may sound like it's a paradox, but it's really just the laws in this series. One cannot change the things that are destined to happen, even if time travel is used. Once a person returns to his own present time, all the changes in the past are reset and everything is just the way it was destined to be. We know that from what Young Xehanort explained to Sora before he fell even deeper into sleep.
(omg I finally got it myself! ;w; discussing things really helps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back