• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD in Real World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Forgive me if this has been brought up, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

I noticed this the first time I saw the TGS trailer. It looked to me that this Dream Eater Bat thing was flying around in our realm. It looks to me like it is in an office in a skyscraper overlooking a city. Whether this is a demo, or a new world or something, I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There's some AR capabilities where you can play with your Dream Eaters.

That's all that is.

Magnum

As Mirby said, this is a demonstration of the augmented reality feature that lets you play with your Dream Eaters in the real world.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
No worries. Can't really blame you.

But yeah, it's just an AR feature.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Oh wow I never noticed that before. It does look like it is in a new world. I am having trouble recognizing any specific features that could say where it is though. All I can really see out the window is what looks like a water tower.

EDIT: Oh haha nevermind.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Finally! A post worthy of a sigquote! XD

Actually, this AR thing might be fun. I just imagined myself doing that with the focus on my TV screen with some KH game on it.

WHY ARE THESE DREAM EATERS IN KH1?!? XD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am kind of happy about this AR feature. We have never really had anything like it in KH before.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I'm not so familiar with the AR system.....how does that work?
I know it uses the camera feature on the DS....but that's about it.

Oh wow I never noticed that before. It does look like it is in a new world. I am having trouble recognizing any specific features that could say where it is though. All I can really see out the window is what looks like a water tower.

EDIT: Oh haha nevermind.

I would just like to add, that this made me laugh so hard.......

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'm not so familiar with the AR system.....how does that work?
I know it uses the camera feature on the DS....but that's about it.

I would just like to add, that this made me laugh so hard.......

SeaSalt kind of explained it, but I am not exactly sure how it works.
Oh glad I made someone laugh because I felt ridiculous after I realized what it was. Not my smartest moment.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I need to go deeper.

DEEPER!!

IMMA BOUT TO GO ZETTA DEEP

in this spectrum of the 3rd dimensional simulation of visual graphics displayed on nintendo's three dimensional version of the profound nitendo double/dual screen, a kingdom hearts game will be realeased on said handheld and there will be a feature allowing us, players, to utilize nintendo's new handheld play on words (3D-DS)'s dual cameras and bring our new partners to life in a new spectrum unfamiliar to the kingdom hearts universe but ver similar to our universe.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
SeaSalt kind of explained it, but I am not exactly sure how it works.
Oh glad I made someone laugh because I felt ridiculous after I realized what it was. Not my smartest moment.

Basically, you get these special cards that when scanned by your 3DS' cameras, cause a specific character to pop up on whatever your cameras are seeing at the moment. You get 6 with the 3DS automatically (Mario, Toon Link, Kirby, Samus, Pikmin and a card with a ? block from Mario games) and there are a bunch of scancodes for the Unova Pokémon to be found on the internet (or other locations).
There's also a game pre-installed that uses this function (basically what the ? card is for)
It's nifty, but still rather limited at the moment (you can only take pictures, not actually film it, which would be awesome incarnate). I'm guessing KH is going to take it up a notch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back