• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DDD for PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nubstyle

I know based on the title you're probably thinking: "U mad? its Called KH3D cause its fro 3DS"

Well, there was Data Related to KHDDD was found in BBSFM. So perhaps, based on this, a PSP version might be released.

Here's some backup Info.

The Systems are parallel in strength and controls, the space for their game storage isnt far off, and if SE really will go past 1.8gb, they could always just do what Type-0 is doing as use 2 UMDs. And im sure a lot of fans would appreciate if a PSP release would happen.

And besides, either way they get money, so why not?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm not sure if I ever heard about a multiplatform-release on just handhelds, but considering the disaster Square has with FF XIV it would come in handy for their wallets if PSP-user could also get onboard.

Yet still I've very strong doubts, as the 3DS has 3D-capabilities the PSP lacks and I'm also not sure if Nintendo would approve of it.

nubstyle

But 3DS could turn off the 3D effect. So that makes it just a 2 screen PSP.

Dross263

Not gonna happen, KH3D will use the 3D of the 3DS for some effects or crap like that, it would really suck if there was a PSP version of the game, because it would be soooo inferior and less-magical than the 3DS version.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't know the exact specifications, but I think I've read that turning off the 3D effects is mainly for the backwards-compability, as you can play regular DS-Games like Days or Re: Coded also on the 3DS.

ChrisP

I don't think they will make a version for the PSP. Mostly because the 3D effects for the 3DS could make the PSP version look inferior although most fans probably won't care for the 3D effects and won't want to pay for the 3DS. Nintendo probably won't allow it though. So I only see this game coming out for the 3DS.

Swordsaint

3ds has a slider so you can have full 3d, no 3d and anywhere in between at any time on any game. it's designed as such because they're aware different people view 3d differently, and different people might prefer different scales of 3d.

Dark Wing

Awards
the specs say that the 3DS is so much more powerful than the psp. i think they even compared its processing power to that of the wii's >.> the reason it cant do as nice graphics is just cuz its powering a touch screen and a 3D screen at the same time

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I doubt it. They probably have some special system for it.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind seeing Re:Chain of Memories, Days and re:coded being released for the PSP, and DDD for the NGP. I wish all of the games would at least be available on more than one console. I hate the idea of having to switch between several different ones just to play them all. It doesn't bother me if one version is looking slightly than the other. That's always been the case with multi-platform titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back