• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dd=tt?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Hey this is the dumbest thing anyone has ever said but is it possible that DD is just TT at night time. Cuz on the preview thing it said that the game would switch between day and night (I am not sure if this is confirmed...). Dunno...thoughts please.

Playcell

thats never been confirmed cause that ain't true. Twilight Town stays in twilight it just keeps real time in that clock tower. kapish?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
IT is true that the Game Runs on Real time but with some execpions. There are Several worlds that wont be affected by the Real time System. Take Twilight Town for instance. THat world will always stay in Twilight, Just like the World of DD will always remain night. Have yet to hear anything else about other worlds but No, TT and DD are 2 differant worlds.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Playcell said:
thats never been confirmed cause that ain't true. Twilight Town stays in twilight it just keeps real time in that clock tower. kapish?

Exactly. TT always stays in the Twilight. It never changes.

Oh yeah, and I always thought it was spelt, "Capis", not kapish.

Playcell

Vice-Versa said:
..There are Several worlds that wont be affected by the Real time .

in some world theres a time change thingie like in Jak? i've never heard of that...is it ur concept?

kaizer21 said:
..I always thought it was spelt, "Capis", not kapish.

i don't know. wanna google it? lol

sora_123

i remember that someone posted that DD is the world of darkness, meaning that it has nothing to do with TT.

Playcell

yea it does. what good it be calling it Twilight Town if it doesn't stay in twilight.

and the world isn't called Deep Dive. just call it The World from Deep Dive or WfDD

TTBK2

Awards
Traverse Town was forever night already. And we will probably be able to go there again in KH2, so if the world of DD were to be in KH2, that would make two worlds that would forever be night.

sora_123

Traverse Town was forever night already. And we will probably be able to go there again in KH2, so if the world of DD were to be in KH2, that would make two worlds that would forever be night

what i'm trying to say is that 'perhaps' WfDD is the world of darkness, traverse town didn't have real time in KH1, so we don't know if it's going to have it in KH2, and maybe it isn't even coming back... which has nothing to do with what i'm trying to say.

TTBK2

Awards
Now it could be the world of darkness.....but there is none. There is a dimension of darkness. And End of the World could be seen as a world of darkness. Maybe if that became the world of DD, then that be ok. But so far as we've seen, there is not a world that represents the dimension it is apart of. And I wouldn't think Traverse Town or Destiny Islands would be the world that represented the Present dimension. But then again, there is Disney Castle.....

d_fallen_1

there is no way dd and tt are the same. cant we just stop with this because dd is going to be a world. why do people get that confused? tt is a town and dd is a city.

sora_123

Now it could be the world of darkness.....but there is none. There is a dimension of darkness. And End of the World could be seen as a world of darkness. Maybe if that became the world of DD, then that be ok. But so far as we've seen, there is not a world that represents the dimension it is apart of. And I wouldn't think Traverse Town or Destiny Islands would be the world that represented the Present dimension. But then again, there is Disney Castle.....
i get what your saying, perhaps tt grew over the year and became a city, but since nothing has chaged with the other worlds ( with the exception that KH2 shows other parts of the worlds that we didn't see in KH1), i don't think that tt became DD, or else we would have seen the unknows in it.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts runs on real time, but TT always looks like it is dawn or dusk. I think that DD might always be Night time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back