• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dd/asas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

sorry i had to make this for GTX. in DD and ASAS there are only 2 unknowns. believe i have played through and beaten kingdom hearts 2. and not only are the not just concepts, but they are replayed in the game in worsened graphics. . so yes DD/ASAS actually happen in KH2. and also you already know who the 2 unknowns are. BHK or Roxas is GEU and Sitting unknown is Riku. also the unknown on top of the building is riku as we all thaught before. and the one below is Roxas. dont worry though as this ruins nothing of the storyluine i actually seem to remember this being quite close to the beginnning of the game. but dont take my word for placement in the game. Also i would love to say that i posted this theory long long ago that there were only 2 unknowns in DD and i got flamed major for it and now im right so there, all you flamers. and yes when he's saying he looks just like you he's talking about sora and he's talking to BHK

krazyaznsyco

i dont know. i keep thinking that the sitting unknown is
Spoiler Spoiler Show

if you think about it, it makes sense cause of what he said.
I think this is what he said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

end of conversation. im not sure this is exactly what they said but i know its something like this. look it up on youtube. i think they have a translated cutscene of that.

Last edited:

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
the dude who made the thread already played the game!..so who ever he says that is..hes right!!!

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yes, and i've played the game.
and i agree with krazy. it makes sense because:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
DE, i've already made my points, and one of them being that riku doesn't wear the hood, only the blindfold. second being that the sitting unknown sounds like:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

also, remember this:
in final mix, the enigmatic man tells sora "you look like him"
in DD the sitting unknown says to roxas "he looks like you".
the only person in final mix that says that to sora is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

therefore sitting unknown must be:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

enygma

theres a good possability that roxas is right about sitting unknown, i couldn't really match voices with voices cause they all sound the same in jap to me, but GEU is definatly roxas, i dunno ll hafta play the game a 4th time to know

starry_eyed_hero

enygma said:
sorry i had to make this for GTX. in DD and ASAS there are only 2 unknowns. believe i have played through and beaten kingdom hearts 2. and not only are the not just concepts, but they are replayed in the game in worsened graphics. . so yes DD/ASAS actually happen in KH2. and also you already know who the 2 unknowns are. BHK or Roxas is GEU and Sitting unknown is Riku. also the unknown on top of the building is riku as we all thaught before. and the one below is Roxas. dont worry though as this ruins nothing of the storyluine i actually seem to remember this being quite close to the beginnning of the game. but dont take my word for placement in the game. Also i would love to say that i posted this theory long long ago that there were only 2 unknowns in DD and i got flamed major for it and now im right so there, all you flamers. and yes when he's saying he looks just like you he's talking about sora and he's talking to BHK
Please keep all the spoilers in the spoiler forum.

sephira808

so bhk is actually geu?okey, i hav 1 or 2 question.can u tell me y roxas eye is glowing???n y is riku wearing blind folded?is he blind or somethin?at first i tot the geu is riku without the blind folded.dun get me wrong,im not defying ur theory,it really make sence.but it make me even more confuse..

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

sephira808 said:
1 question.can u tell me y roxas eye is glowing???
spoilers in the spoiler forum. please read the post above you.

if you wanna know why the geu's eye is glowing, then the answer would be a major spoiler. please look in the spoiler forum for all spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back