• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► DC's Legends of Tomorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnh71193

Awards
CW orders the new Flash/Arrow spinoff. CW Orders Flash / Arrow Spinoff Legends of Tomorrow - IGN

When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This sounds like it's going to be a hot mess in the best kind of way. I cannot wait for this, especially since it sounds like they're not trying to rewrite Sara's death. Super excited to see Hawkgirl (and maybe Ray as the real Atom and not Iron Man).

Curious to see when this will air, since I'm kind of hoping it's more of a miniseries during breaks (kind of like Agent Carter).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sounds like dc's answer to agents of shield, with their team of misfits and what not.

if it had better writing than S3 of arrow it'll be worth watching, probably watch it anyway but lets see how it goes.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
pAFONVd.jpg

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Oh hey Sara is alive

this means the entirety of arrow S3 was a shitty fever dream and piss poor excuse to bring in batman villains and resurrect a dead asshole.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm hyped up for this. Also, that wouldn't happen to Rory on the far left from Doctor Who, would it? 8D

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Oh hey Sara is alive

this means the entirety of arrow S3 was a shitty fever dream and piss poor excuse to bring in batman villains and resurrect a dead asshole.

Well... there's some changes that happened because of Season 3 :V... But then I didn't follow it too well so idk.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Stick it in your trousers until the pilot bruh, then you can run around in three socks and be justified.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
all this angsting over Sara this season on Arrow was so pointless lol

Lonbilly

Awards
No way. No diddly way. VANDAL SAVAGE?! I am now terrified for who is going to get killed. This is a wonderful Big Bad.

Also, I thought I'd be more upset about Sara being ressurrected, but I'm just confused as to who and how??? Nyssa didn't do it... so who did? And wouldn't it be required to do it literally within a specified time period, like a day or something? Either way, glad to see my fave from S2 is back.

About time they finally got Ray right. Was afraid this was gonna ignore the end of S3 and have him be Tony Stark still.

Everyone else looks awesome.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That preview looks hella good. Disappointed that oliver isn't a member of the team considering he has nothing better to do now but maybe this is an omen he's back with the arrows.

Lonbilly

Awards
Kind of surprised there isn't more time traveling shenanigans, but I'm okay with that. I'm hoping this airs during the Flarrow off time/next summer (doubt they'd wait that long though). What kills certain spinoffs (like OUAT Wonderland) is when you air it in the same season. Granted, I think this could easily survive a normal TV season, but I'd prefer to have it when Flarrow is on break.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

What with Rip Hunter being involved, I fully expected time shenanigans. So this whole Lazarus thing seems pretty anti-climactic. I was hoping it'd be a Sara can never return due to time paradox so she stays with the Time Masters.

Also.

Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for Vandal Savage.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Makes me think of the TV-Universe version of the Avengers.... Which is not a bad thing. We'll probably start exploring all type of lore.

Also maybe Damon Dark or whatever his name is from Arrow is actually Vandal Savage. I'd expect Vandal Savage and Ra's to have conflicts one way or the other.

I guess it'll also be the CW version of the Justice League. I kinda hope not, but ehh.

Also I'm getting excited again but if the Supergirl show is by the same writers and it actually confirms Superman's existence... <.< How the fuck does that work? Will Arrow and Flash start speaking of him? And the same for Titans (which I think is still going by Titans) since Robin is obviously coming from up under Batman's cape? Batman can still work easily. Superman is kinda a jump but seeing Hawkgirl, Flying Atom, and Flash as well as Supergirl could be cool. Just can't get a show for them, which might be a good thing really, right now.

Lonbilly

Awards
Also I'm getting excited again but if the Supergirl show is by the same writers and it actually confirms Superman's existence... <.< How the fuck does that work? Will Arrow and Flash start speaking of him? And the same for Titans (which I think is still going by Titans) since Robin is obviously coming from up under Batman's cape? Batman can still work easily. Superman is kinda a jump but seeing Hawkgirl, Flying Atom, and Flash as well as Supergirl could be cool. Just can't get a show for them, which might be a good thing really, right now.

Pretty sure it's already been confirmed Titans, Flarrow, and Supergirl are all separate universes. So no crossovers, unless we get into multiple universe things or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back