• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► DC's Legends of Tomorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;eLHj1-gE488]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHj1-gE488[/video]

Ha, had to laugh at the Chuck Norris part. Also, Dark and Reverse-Flash villain team-up! I love how comic book-y this season is looking to be.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
[video=youtube;eLHj1-gE488]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLHj1-gE488[/video]

Ha, had to laugh at the Chuck Norris part. Also, Dark and Reverse-Flash villain team-up! I love how comic book-y this season is looking to be.

Wait, where was Chuck Norris?? I can't hear, so that's a surprise to me that someone name dropped him. And yes, this season is looking to be awesome!!

Roxie1563

Awards
So, anyone catch the premiere of the second season of Legends of Tomorrow?

Personally, I'd think gathering others out of time would take at least a few episodes since it'd take a while to look up the time and place where they appeared. But, what can you do about it?

Now that we have seen Reverse Flash and Darkth working together, I bet we won't have to wait too long to see Captain Cold!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah, that part felt a bit rushed to me. Or at the very least it was wasted potential. This episode was full of a lot of things though. A lot of plot related things. Rip's disappearance. Arrow crossover. Darhk. Reverse Flash. JSA. I'm excited to see all of that play out.

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah, that part felt a bit rushed to me. Or at the very least it was wasted potential. This episode was full of a lot of things though. A lot of plot related things. Rip's disappearance. Arrow crossover. Darhk. Reverse Flash. JSA. I'm excited to see all of that play out.

Yup, and I'm sure well find out what happened to him before the bomb hit the Waverider. Who knows, maybe he returned to his own time with his family intact?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this show got really diddlying good

the first season they sacrificed their potential for a weak story arc, this season is just awesome. each episode has it's own distinct theme while still feeling like the same show, its really run imo.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm still in S1, right before the Jonah Hex episode, but I will say while the show isn't quite as addicting/gripping as SuperFlarrow, it at least felt like the writing was more stable than some of S3 and 4 of Arrow, so yay there. (plus, I am always game for Sara macking on the ladies).

Savage pretty much makes each episode worth watching, though. He is a pretty nice villain to watch, even if they aren't using him to the fullest yet, and his actor is pretty good.

Nice to know S2 really picks up, since that is what I keep hearing EVERYONE say.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm still in S1, right before the Jonah Hex episode, but I will say while the show isn't quite as addicting/gripping as SuperFlarrow, it at least felt like the writing was more stable than some of S3 and 4 of Arrow, so yay there. (plus, I am always game for Sara macking on the ladies).

Savage pretty much makes each episode worth watching, though. He is a pretty nice villain to watch, even if they aren't using him to the fullest yet, and his actor is pretty good.

Nice to know S2 really picks up, since that is what I keep hearing EVERYONE say.

The Jonah Hex episode is one of the best episode, simply because it's the old West! :D While it may be slow at first, it does get better and better over time and the end results is what leads into this awesome season we have thus far.

And yes, Sara hitting on all ladies throughout time itself is awesome and wonderful~ Even the start of the season and opening intro has Sara wooing a beautiful woman into bed for a moment or so.

I'm so glad we don't have to deal with him, but the new villain(s) is now officially screwing time itself and now it's up to the Legends to stop him before things even get worse than usual.

So, yeah.. You'll like this season as soon as you're done playing catch-up. :3

Lonbilly

Awards
The Jonah Hex episode was pretty decent, but this next episode has me so... just... bewildered. I'm only about twenty minutes in, but it's the episode where they have to go back in time to save their younger selves. I noticed as this show goes on, the pacing gets much better but I feel like it starts to lose the plot and characters.

Edit: Just finished the episode. Maybe I'm just really nitpicky on time travel, but like, this whole episode just feels kind of... needless. It does virtually nothing for the characters, all it does is cause the team to be like "lol time to strike at Savage at the only time we can" which any other plot could have done. This just feels like a whole needless mess.

Besides, Rip said in the previous episode he had nothing to erase people's memories, but yet in this episode he does?

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
The Jonah Hex episode was pretty decent, but this next episode has me so... just... bewildered. I'm only about twenty minutes in, but it's the episode where they have to go back in time to save their younger selves. I noticed as this show goes on, the pacing gets much better but I feel like it starts to lose the plot and characters.

Edit: Just finished the episode. Maybe I'm just really nitpicky on time travel, but like, this whole episode just feels kind of... needless. It does virtually nothing for the characters, all it does is cause the team to be like "lol time to strike at Savage at the only time we can" which any other plot could have done. This just feels like a whole needless mess.

Besides, Rip said in the previous episode he had nothing to erase people's memories, but yet in this episode he does?

I actually liked that episode since it's about saving themselves from the hunter that would had them killed to prevent events from happening and allow Savage and the Time Masters to keep doing what they're doing anyway. But Rip probably had an inking about her, so he prepared for it by using his younger self to help out.

As for that, you got to remember that while they can go to any time and place, I think it's hard to see what the future awaits beyond since they haven't reached there yet. It's like Kingdom Hearts, really. Time is something of a flux; always changing but with fixed events like Flash unable to prevent his mom's death that causes him to be CSI and the Flash, time means it to happen and can't be changed, no matter what.

Rip didn't have one because it wasn't needed until he realized of it and so he and Gideon probably worked on it between episodes.

Roxie1563

Awards
This episode was nice to watch and I'm glad we got to see the two baddies again. However, now that the Time Sphere is involved in this plan of theirs, it's time we need a Flash in our team to handle them.

I'm still waiting on hints as to where Rip could be, so we can finally be united once again. Not that I'm complaining about Sara because she does a fine job, but Rip is the one that keeps the glue of the team together. Plus I like it when he gets upset about events that is inadvertently caused by themselves. XD

Next week seems to be nearing the Invasion storyline as I'm sure Jax and Stein will tell the others about the message left by older Flash from the year of 2056.

Roxie1563

Awards
Those shots replicating 80's style effects were pretty damn spot on. I hasn't even realized they switched aspect ratios to show the news footage until it cut back to the team watching it

It was the first thing I noticed when it came back from commercials and still used the number 52. Nice to see them using styles that fits the times they're in.

We're getting closer to the crossover! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
Just a heads up for everyone, on January 24th, Legends of Tomorrow will be moving to Tuesdays at 9 PM, directly after the Flash.

CW Midseason Schedule: ‘Supernatural’, ‘Legends Of Tomorrow’ Move | Deadline

So they're moving on Tuesdays to make more room for another show? That's wack, but I guess I can enjoy more than waiting one day for it. And it's few days before my birthday, so I guess that's a plus.

Thanks for the update, Key Bane! :D

Lonbilly

Awards
Pretty sure they did it to try and generate more views for it as well. Out of all the CW hero shows, pretty sure Legends is the lowest rated. Having Flash as a lead in will definitely help, especially since when they did something similar with Arrow and Tomorrow People, Tomorrow People was thriving. (Then it got moved into a new day and timeslot and died)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Pretty sure they did it to try and generate more views for it as well. Out of all the CW hero shows, pretty sure Legends is the lowest rated.

That's pretty much what I've heard as well.

Also, Lonbilly, that signature... ;_; that was a heart wrenching scene.

Roxie1563

Awards
That's pretty much what I've heard as well.

Also, Lonbilly, that signature... ;_; that was a heart wrenching scene.

I don't keep up with views, really; I'm there to enjoy all shows because it's enjoyable!

And yes, that signature of yours makes me sad for her! D: But I do think those two will get together soon. They're just to adorable! :D

Lonbilly

Awards
You're all welcome for the heartbreak up in here.

Personally, while I still have yet to fall in love with Legends (still catching up), and even though it is sometimes frustrating, it's definitely still enjoyable and I think moving it will only benefit it, since there are quite a large sum of people who only watch Supergirl or Flash or Arrow, whether it be out of not wanting to have to watch ALL of these shows, or out of general lack of interest. That show the CW has currently on after the Flash is something I never would have watched by choice but it caught me off guard with lots of shirtless guy scenes as soon as it started so hey, if they can do it with that show, Flash will probs help Legends ratings boost (and so that way it won't get cancelled because this is probs the most diverse hero show I can think of at the moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back