• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► DC's Black Lightning Coming to CW?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Greg Berlanti's Black Lightning Pilot ordered by CW. Executive Produced by Akil and Brock Akil the couple known for making The Game and Being Mary Jane.
4254678-black+lightning+(ionization).jpg

Black Lightning centers on Jefferson Pierce. He made his choice: He hung up the suit and his secret identity years ago, but with a daughter hellbent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend — Black Lightning.

I'm personally excited for this show. I had a feeling DC was going to look for a Black superhero to bring to television after the success of Luke Cage and I was pleasantly surprised they picked someone lesser known to the public (I.E. not John Stewart or Cyborg). Also I'm curious as to what The Akil husband wife duo will bring to the project. Personally I watched bits and pieces of The Game growing up and it seemed alright. More importantly I like the idea of them adding an older superhero to the Arrowverse world (should he end up there) and I wonder if Static Shock will be introduced as well since he is the most recognizable face from this immediate group. I just hope it gets done right and adds to the overall mix.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yes please!!! this will lead to static

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back