• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DBX Emperor Palpatine vs. Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

The 2nd Star Wars vs. Kingdom Hearts themed Death Battle, this time on the spinoff series DBX, in which the winner is determined by fan vote rather than research.

Also Cell from Dragon Ball is there. Because reasons.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Was hoping that match up would be in the actual series but I still enjoyed it. The RotS callback with Master Xehanort made me laugh.

The 2nd Star Wars vs. Kingdom Hearts themed Death Battle, this time on the spinoff series DBX, in which the winner is determined by fan vote rather than research.

Also Cell from Dragon Ball is there. Because reasons.
Devilartemis' Cell no less. He was the one who did the animation for Mickey vs. Yoda as well as this episode

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I think the Force gives Sheev enough of an edge over Master Xehanort even if he had the x-Blade and KH like at the end of III, so I’m fine with the outcome. I’m glad Master Xehanort wasn’t a joke though, Sheev did work for his victory.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The track Heartless Empire is easily one of the best songs in Death Battle.

Once again Palpatine has won the popular vote to secure supremacy.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Had it not been a popularity contest, this would've been the outcome.
Well Palpatine could just turn the Death Star on the Keyblade Graveyard and blow MX to atoms.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Well Palpatine could just turn the Death Star on the Keyblade Graveyard and blow MX to atoms.

And Master Xehanort could just summon a dark corridor or teleport. Ideally in a proper death battle, the Emperor wouldn’t have the Death Star(since it’s manned by hundreds of Imps). Same goes for Master Xehanort with the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts.

Back